[XBX1] Tater Raiding 9pm Saturday 1/5/19 LW/SOTP

1st raid weekend of 2019, are we going to run 2 groups…2 raids? sign up @destinyplayers

We have at least 8 ppl with Scourge clears and 10+ who have the basics of that encounter (I also have the phase 2 cp if we want to start there) Last week we wrestled with scourge for a bit then got the 1st 2 chests in Last wish…group decisions…see you on Saturday

**All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. **(we are thinking 610 is probably the power/LL floor for LW and 630 for SOTP). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.

I’m scared. I’m in but scared. Can I be in the carry group?

1 Like

I am in.

im in

I’ve been busting my ass to get to 550 LL. Really excited to get raiding again when I catch back up.

1 Like

Unless I pop in and say otherwise, I’m down for some tater raiding.

I might be on a little late but will hop into the party and see if you guys still need another

I’m if for a last wish raid if there happens to be one I’m not high enough for the new raid

Wife honey do list is making me run late. I’m a healthy scratch for tonight.

I hope to still be on the pull this together tonight, my sone is having a sleep over and it’s safe to say I will not be able to give this full attention but will plan to organize and stay in party but don’t I can lead fire team…see you all at 9 and we will this thing moving