2 Possible New PC Gaming Crew Members for Destiny 2 & More

I know there’s a couple of peeps who run Destiny 2 on PC that I’ve been talking to in Discord.

Anyway. I have 2 buddies that are gonna be joining the site (both in their 30’s), that I game with regularly. They both play Destiny 2 and a few other titles. So I’d like to get them in on the festivities. The 3 of us also play Remnant and Monster Hunter World quite a bit. Trying to get them to take the plunge on the Master Chief Collection so we can run that as well.

I told them to join the site and post so they can get added to the clan and whatnot.

2 Likes

hey man we are starting to get organized on the PC side for raiding and such…i’m setup on both xbox and pc now…we plan to make run a t raiding this Thursday…my point is this is perfect timing

2 Likes

Cant wait. Just a heads up though…im not great. I quit playing before forsake dropped and started playing again about a month or so.

I main a Titan, which is at 1060 light right now with my main weapons. Ill run any subclass. I like to swap it around. But im working on getting all the pve exotic weapons I can before the great vaulting.

@valiantvictory - what time we gonna kick this thing this evening? I get out of work at 6pm EST and it usually takes me an hour or two to get home and get dinner taken care of.

Lets plan on a 9pm start…i will try to be early to help ppl get comms setup on discord