2nd character finally done

So I muscled through the 2nd character tonight. Finally finished the story and hit 20. Also got to 260 right off the bat thanks borrowing items from my vault. I also have 2 270 exotic warlock armor that I can use.

I still can’t fucking do the warlock jump. @Capnsadiq can attest to that. Hunter Jump > the 2 lesser Destiny classes.

Question, can I take Hunter armor and use that to infuse Legendary Warlock armor? I’m pretty sure they changed that from D1 (you could in D1). I figured I’d verify.

I still need to do the subclass quests.

1 Like

no more cross infusing

2 Likes

Yes no cross infusing but it seemed as I changed over guns from my other character the armor dropped with higher value much more quickly than first character.

Getting LL up to a respectable number came quickly. I’m already at 280-something. Even with Blue helmet and Gloves. I still haven’t done all the subclass stuff and only ran a few strikes.

1 Like

Yup, since higher PL weapons raised your overall PL/BPL, which means that subsequent armour drops will all be higher - with ever-decreasing returns of course.

It will start to plateaus as you get nearer to your weapons average PL.
Which basically means an alt is far quicker after Lv20 than your first toon (up to the average PL of your strongest weapons).