4.8 GB According to early users

Grand Theft Auto Online’s upcoming Heist patch weighs in at 4.8GB on Xbox One, according to some lucky users who’ve managed to get it early. Though the patch doesn’t officially arrive until tomorrow, some users who’ve got it early report it’s 4.8GB on Xbox One, while the Xbox 360 version comes in at a smaller 1.2GB. We don’t know how big it is on PlayStation platforms yet.

Additionally, Xbox Achievements has managed to uncover nine new Achievements heading to the game for 250 extra Gamerscore. We don’t want to spoil anything for you here, but suffice to say completing missions, beating a Heist without taking any damage and buying new cars are all part of it. There’s even one for splitting the money earned equally, so you may want to search for a Gamerscore-hunting Heist leader!

GTA V Online Heists launch March 10, while the game’s PC version is delayed until April 14 for both digital and retail. To accommodate the delay, Rockstar is offering bonuses to any PC players who pre-order Grand Theft Auto V.

We recently got the chance to go hands-on with one of the upcoming 4-player heists, which played out like a Destiny raid mixed with a co-op Splinter Cellsession, all in an open world.

1 Like

4.8GB??? Wow. I’m safe. I have my 2TB external drive that’s been working quite well.