9PM Saturday 11/24 Xbox 'Morgeth or bust' Last wish Tater Raid Destiny 2

@destinyplayers … Morgeth awaits

Can GRG (XBX) get there? *All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. *(we are thinking 550 is probably the LL floor). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.

1 Like

Im in

I am in this week.

I am in!

We finished Morgeth in one phase last night with the shotgun strategy. I don’t know how to post a video but I searched and found a video called “How to kill Morgeth in 8 seconds! Shotgun Strat.” You place the well of radiance behind him and use shotguns to kill him. Ikelos shotguns ideally.

I couldn’t find a good video on it but there is a Riven cluster bomb strategy we used this week that is pretty easy. The Heart phase after that isn’t too bad and then you have a clear and get to open the chest. LL needs to be pretty high to do this though.

1 Like

Is

Are we raiding tonight?

1 Like

That’s the plan

Count me in

Ugh. It looks like you need a sixth. I’ll bang my head against the wall tonight and raid. No fucking around. Let’s get this shit done or the whole lot of you are fired.

Im going to be running like 5 minutes late fyi

Family stuff causing me to run behind as well

How’d it go???

Typical GRG fashion. Failure.

I’m guessing this cheesed encounter is very specific gear dependent. What do I need? I was rocking a 600 Bad Omens (without cluster, I am not sure I have ever got a cluster rocket yet). I switched some gear so I can carry 2 more rockets taking me to 8. I slapped a Transcendence Mod on a piece of armor (the cape with an extra rocket). I’m not sure what else I can do with the current gear I have as I was only doing 1.6 once I got the mechanics down.

I also would of liked to try a few rounds with everyone rocking weapons vs @ezekielJP buffing with the tractor cannon. I’m not sure the trade off of losing 1 DPS to buff everyone else is worth it. I think we only tried it once and it was a sloppy round (not everyone was in the well).

1 Like

I think it would have been worth the try to run more rockets. I think it’s more about the class of rocket launcher than anything. Like high impact and aggressive over precision for more damage.

I wish I could farm a few more pieces. I’d like to give it another shot.

I plan on giving it another shot later today with mage.

Success!!

1 Like