About the BattlefieldPlayers Group

:hand_splayed: Oh Oh! Can I join!!!

nope sorry denied.

2 Likes

In it to win it!

Added.

Me me me. I plan on playing LOTS of BF1!!!

Assmonkey quota fulfilled.

1 Like

Sweet!

Add me

2 Likes

Sign me up !!!

@BattlefieldPlayers

Anyone going to get the game early? My copy will arrive on 10/18.
If the servers work (Highly doubt it) I would like to gauge the interest of grouping together for 10/19 community night.

I will create a few events to take place the next few weeks 10/21 or 10/22 and again plan on playing the next community night 10/26, make sure you sign up.

Thanks

Vikes

I have the early enlisters and will be attempting to start playing on the 18th. I played a couple hours last night and am liking it so far. Servers haven’t been hammered yet, but multiplayer ran smooth last night.

I did not get early enlisters but do have EA Access so I think it will download the 21st.

At the very least, I’ll still have time left on my EA Access trial so I’ll participate in a BF1 Community Night.

I’ve picked up the early enlisters. I’ll be playing on the 18th.

Don’t have early enlisted but will be on when I can and down to group up.

I’ll wait to DL from EA access until next Tuesday, then I will be on for Wednesday.

Got the early enlister and have EA Access . Been playing the free trial a few hours already , I believe I will have the 18th off from work so I should be playing BF1.

Already ordered and pre downloaded

Early as I can !

I will be off work gave notice already for the move.

1 Like

18th confirmed !!! I am off .

I got the digital copy so I’ll play the normal day of release when the DL is done.