About the GoWPlayers Group

This is a group for people that like to play Gears of War. Join the group to get notified of any Gears of War events or when people are looking to group up. You can also mention @GoWPlayers if you are looking for people to play Gears with.

Protip: Clicking on the group name will provide a list of people in the group. You can see there gametags by clicking on their avatar.

Leaders:
XBox: @Jtheism

Just picked it up. Sign me up.

I think @Jtheism and @AJ603 have it also.

I’m in. Obv. :raised_hand: pick me coach

all added.

@Lala_Calamari. You can make me leader for the group. HJs will obviously be mandated under my “regime.”

2 Likes

Done and done.

Oh you best be addin me. Remember each player can run their own difficulty. So if you wanna cheese it one can run insane, the other casual or normal.

Done.

When you guys want to kick off an event just hit me up. Or do a @ GoWplayers (without the space). It will email / alert the group.

Thanky sir.

Wait… @Gatsu you can run horde on a separate difficulty or did you mean campaign? I need xp man…

@Cptnkillr you can run any difficulty on Campaign or Horde. If you need someone to run with you, hit me up sometime.

I mean I can play on insane and you can play casual?

If that’s the case I’ll just hide in someone’s backpack while they run through on casual

Oh, no. It’s collective difficulty, not individual. We’d both be Insane or Casual.

I solod it on hardcore (campaign). I’d play horde on hardcore until I get my classes leveled

@GoWPlayers you guys want to pick a night to rally up? I’ll add it to the GRG Calendar and our XB1 Group under LFG.

What about Sunday or Thursday?

Thursday night would work for me.

I just picked this up on sale as well. Have not done the campaign yet

1 Like