Activision Delays Tony Hawk 5 on last gen...

cuz it doesnt even work on current gen!!!

Activision is delaying the release of last-gen versions of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5.

In a statement to Eurogamer, the publisher did not confirm how long the delay would be, but did confirm that following overwhelming criticism of the current-gen releases, it was focusing “on fixes and content updates for PS4 and Xbox One”.

The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game had been scheduled to release on November 13, 2015.

“We are working closely with our developers to address the issues identified by our community,” states Activision. "Our development resources are fully focused on fixes and content updates for PS4 and Xbox One, so we have decided to delay the release of THPS5 on PS3 and X360.

“We will update the community when we have more specific information about a release date for PS3 and Xbox 360.”

The best fix would be to scrap the game, and convince EA to make a new SKATE game. I have been tempted to hook my 360 back up just to play SKATE.

1 Like

i dont think this is ever going to come out for last gen. this will be another Mortal Kombat. they will announce it’s cancellation next spring when everyone forgot about it.

Tony Hawk games or Skateboarding games?

I would play Tony Hawk if it worked and was a good evolution from the old ones. That isn’t looking like that is the case though.

Skateboarding games I think we need more of. At least one good realistic one.

1 Like