Activision had to F*** up Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I predict it will still be shitty.

I’ve heard rumors that Infinity Ward devs are fighting back against Activision. More power to them. Hoping it atleast starts new approaches to games. Bungie got out from under maybe others can free themselves.

That would be nice, Bungie definitely changed a lot of things in Destiny 2 with this new DLC and I’m curious if its because they are no longer under Activisions thumb. But I don’t see them getting out as easily as Bungie did

Infinity Ward ‘not working’ on a supply drop or loot box system for Modern Warfare

Infinity Ward’s Art Director Joel Emslie has just posted on Reddit an update on “current events” and leaks surrounding Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and its loot box system in the game.

Emslie said on Reddit that more misinformation continues to be spread by certain people about Modern Warfare.

Sigh. There continues to be misinformed and incorrect info being pushed about Modern Warfare.

He then said that the studio is “definitely NOT” planning any supply drop or loot box system for the game. He also said functional items (gameplay changing items) are unlocked through gameplay.

What I can say right now is that we are definitely NOT working on any kind of supply drop or loot box system. Also, functional stuff is unlocked through GAMEPLAY. Stay tuned, we’re planning to release info this week.

Infinity Ward plans to release more info this upcoming week about the game and the loot system for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare ahead of the game’s launch on October 25. There’s a lot of questions about how the studio is planning on having loot and systems work in this game.

The last statement from Infinity Ward said that the system in this game is ‘different’ than that of Black Ops 4 with a ‘direct path to content’ for players.

1 Like

Ive seen some other videos today stating the same. Fingers crossed. Now I’m listening. Nice to be looking forward to the game again.

BLOPS didn’t initially have microtransactions either, right?

This is Activision and they gave up map packs. They want their 100+ bucks one way or the other.

1 Like

I’m fine with the battle pass option . If anyone want’s to buy , go ahead, just don’t bring new weapons behind any pay wall

3 Likes

This 100%. Finally, I agree with Hawk…

will smith fainting GIF

I KNOW… Right . Almost did the same thing , thank God I was sitting down when Lala agreed with me . Shocking is a word I would use.

Yes I have no issue with battle pass either a much better system.