Thanks to the weapons and gear trailer for Destiny 2 Lightfall released by Bungie on January 31, 2023, we have a better idea of the Exotic content that will be arriving with the update.
Here are all of the new Destiny 2 Lightfall Exotic weapons and gear we currently know about:
Final Warning – Sidearm
- A Strand Sidearm that fires charged tracking rounds
Deterministic Chaos – Machine Gun
- Applies a “Rhythmic Debuff” as every 4th shot weakens enemies and the 16th will make enemies volatile, allowing you to chain explosions for big damage.
Quicksilver Storm – Auto Rifle
- A Cloud Strider weapon that fires homing missiles after rapid hits. These missiles create Strand Tangles on killed enemies which can then explode for even more damage.
Winterbite – Glaive
- Stasis Glaive that freezes enemies with a Frost Orb.
Cyrtarachne’s Facade – Hunter Helmet
- Applies the Woven Mail buff when grappling which improves flinch resistance.
Abeyant Leap – Titan Greaves
- Buffs the player’s barricade and spawns additional Strand lashes.
Swarmers – Warlock Greaves
- Destroying tangles spawns threadlings, which are waves of Strand damage.