Anthem Mega Thread

Did a $ 5.00 pre-order at Gamespot to get a code for the game , if game sucks , I will use the money for something else . Understand that the beta will be 26 G download.

1 Like

26G? I quit. I may give it a look over. I still have to get RE2 still.

26 GB is nothing in today’s world of gaming. Suck it up Nancy!

My download yesterday was around 23 GB

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What Platforms are you getting Anthem for?

According to IGN gaming news , Anthem servers are being flooded with so much traffic that they are having trouble getting the game available. They said the dev’s are adding more servers as of this message , service should be up and running to everyone soon.

1 Like

Funny if true.

2 Likes

That would be catastrophically hilarious! End up with two black eyes lol

It’s really not hard to do if they don’t put the right mechanisms in place such as CDN and/or grandfather caching. We have accidentally DoS’d ourselves with streaming media before we figured out what happened.

1 Like

Shit happens.

2 Likes

PS4 and PC are supposed to be fixed.

Xbox is still pretty borked.

I got on with no issues today. Still have the loading screen lock up.

So far I’m loving it. Feels challenging and a good amount of “figure it out”.

Few complaints,
not enough ammo drops as I tend to run out a good bit.
Colossus armor needs a buff. Does not feel like a tank like it’s supposed to be as my life just drops too quickly.
Voice audio in city is tin canny/echoing sounding.

Pretty sure the bartender is the same guy who voiced Fix It Felix Jr.

1 Like

I am not 100% no but I am kind of over right now this style game where I know I will need to dedicate a lot of playing time to keep up with it. I just see grind city on the horizon.

• Game looks great
  • Cool how I can feel like Iron Man
  • Loading screens and loading screens (not just the demo hang up)

Left joystick click to fly, right joystick click to hover.

2 Likes

What’s funny is I had better experience playing the alpha then the demo. Also I dont see much anything diffrent here than the alpha. But then I cant seem to get through the first damn mission.

I got a code if any @PlayStationPlayers are up for a game or two

1 Like

I think I’m committed to play through the story, then prolly back to d2

Send it my way… I’ll let @AsnPersuasion27 give away the one he was going to give me to someone else on the Xbox