What Platforms are you getting Anthem for?

@PlayStationPlayers @PCGamers @xboxPlayers
What platforms are you getting Anthem for?

• Xbox One
  • PS4
  • PC

0 voters

Moved this to a new topic so it has better visibility.

1 Like

bump

Bumping this thread to see what people think after the beta. Also, can everyone put down their gamer tags and what platform they are playing on in a comment? I’m trying to get the @PlayStationPlayers and the @PCGamers identified so it’s easier for them to group up.

1 Like

I didn’t play this weekend but I’m getting it. XBox of course.

1 Like

Xbox!

3 Likes

I’m still sitting on the fence about paying another $10 a month on my origin just to play that and bfv
I want to really bad

1 Like

Will be getting it for the PS4 - soinzane

2 Likes

Ill be pkaying it for both PC and PS4!!

3 Likes

I shall be getting it for the ol X1

3 Likes

Undecided.
If I do it would be for PS4.

1 Like

Twistedgunsmith is getting it for ps4

2 Likes

Got it free on PC. Not really interested in it but I am sure I will give it a few hours to see if that changes.

Xbox One X! The best of the best of the best sir! With honors!
GT: YggBjorn

1 Like

After playing the demo, this is definitely not a pre-order. I liked it, I liked it a lot if they fixed the server instability. I had a lot of issues getting dropped from free roam, or forced to complete free roam. I also had the issue with the castle thing where someone picked up the glowey thing and quit, but they say that that is getting fixed. Great graphics, good movement, the story line missions were fun but not easily solo missions. I just don’t see the end game without a PvP or maybe a horde mode. It’s warframe meets monster hunter with The Division inventory management.
I will probably buy it for the xbox, play through the story, and promptly abandon it when Division 2 is released.

ps4 for me

1 Like

I own it…Story play through…finish it with my destiny friends then head back to D2 with everyone else

Waiting to play the Div2 beta before I decide. The demo was better than I had anticipated it would be, but by the end of the second weekend I became less and less impressed. I’m worried they won’t have enough end game to keep people around … three strongholds only? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just found this topic again and figured I would bump it.

2 Likes