Any raids going on tonight? 10/16

I’m looking to get a raid going tonight. I still haven’t completed one yet or even got past the first boss. Looking for a group to do some damage and make some progress. I should be on around 8-9ish EST.

I’d like to bang this out before Bf1 drops.

Count me in.

I got something for you to bang out

Sounds hawt.

if i am on I can help out.

I’d like to finish it. Before bf

I have to give a shout out to @OmniscientShark who has been patiently walking some of us old geezers through the raid. We had a pretty smooth run through the first part of archpriest, and then had him down to a sliver of health on our first run of the 2nd part, then wiped, and it took another 30-40 min to get that done. I had to bail after that but hopefully @Lala_Calamari @koldfront_kraig @Elgr8one @Grex finished it out. Thanks again Shark, between this and the Friday night raid I’ve done all the parts of the raid, just not completed the final kill on Aksis.

2 Likes

We’re at Aksis now. Thanks @OmniscientShark for the help. We did pretty well and I have a good handle on the Raid now. Maybe next time I won’t get a migraine on the last boss. Took me several pills and hours to fall asleep, today will be fun.

One note, I think we need really just one person leading the raid. At times things got a bit confusing with so many people telling others what to do. I think next time we just run off one, especially if they’re doing a good job at running it themselves (like @OmniscientShark did).

4 Likes

Anyone plan on finishing the last boss tonight?

Thanks for the compliments @Lala_Calamari and @Johneffinggalt, glad I could help! I want a GRG only group to knock this shit out! if we do it again tonight, I’m available at about 9:15ish (I get off work at 9) and down to help with Aksis part 1 or part 2, where ever you guys want to start. then once we know and have beaten everything at least once, after reset tuesday we can try to get a group together to do monitors and full raid in one sitting.

1 Like

Count me out.

Wont be able to get on until after 10:00 eastern time.

In my opinion, this raid is much more enjoyable than The Taken King.

Vault of Glass is probably the best.

1 Like

could just be nostalgia, but I agree with you on Vault of glass