Anyone Still Playiing Minecraft?

Personally, I don’t get it, but I know that some of you play it and my kids love it. Don’t know who cares, but my kids are excited for this…

Microsoft Studios has announced that they will be bringing 20th Century Fox’s favorite animated family The Simpsons to life in the blockbuster (ahem) hit Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. From late February, Minecraft
players will be able to skin themselves as Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa,
Maggie, or one of 19 other characters from Springfield Elementary School (we have no confirmation of their names at this point). Ever wondered exactly would the Simpsons would look like in Minecraft? Wonder no more:

Xbox’s Phil Spencer is enthusiastic for the TV family’s debut in the Minecraft universe, and states:

We have an active community of more than 17 million die-hard Minecrafters on Xbox Live enjoying the wide range of downloadable content on Xbox, and they have been clamoring for us to bring Simpsons characters to the game. We are thrilled to partner with Twentieth Century Fox and Gracie Films to bring The Simpsons to life on Minecraft Xbox 360 and Xbox One editions.

I can’t wait to see what the community creates.“The Simpsons” DLC addon for Minecraft will be available sometime in late February, and will cost the princely sum of $1.99 USD.

my kids are addicted to minecraft. they play mostly on the xbox. but it is installed on the pc as well. They are constanly watching videos on Youtube as well.

I enjoy Minecraft, just haven’t played much of it in some time.

I have it on PC and Android. Haven’t touched it in a while though but I might join in.