Archons Forge

So this whole event is pretty cool but can be nasty. You start the event by dropping a Siva Offering into the offering room console. They come is various levels. Bad thing is you can only carry one of these at a time. The best are the “perfected SIVA offerings” as these are the ones that will give the best chance at better loot. This one is also the tougest and only one I have not been able to complete yet. Anyone able to complete it yet?

I have tried to complete about 3-4 times now. With all the groups i have been with we cannot bring the main priest down. Best was we got him down to about 30% and we there were 5 of us in the forge at that time.

I went through about 3-4 splicer keys cuase you have to enter one to get back in the room if you die during the event. There is not many places to hide athough if you go behind the domes that are covered the adds rarly follow you back there.

I am thinking you need two fireteams and your best gear to take this bitch down in 2 mins.

If you have any tips post them up.

Only three.

• If you get revived then it happens on the spot and you don’t have to then spend a key getting back into the room
  • A Titan bubble can be very useful on the middle bridge right in front of the boss spawn point
  • If you are alone or have no Titan or have useless teammates then consider using the small rock edge right by the entrance, is it just outside the door but if you crouch then you get a lot of cover from the floor below and the high ground gives a nice vantage point