ArK..1st PURGE DAY will be April 5th..

The first day of WAR will be April 5th…anything is legal…Last tribe standing with dinos and any undamaged structures wins…

Also still wanting to get some more people on our server…if have any questions or want to join add GT: ZombieSwepper

2 Likes

I am going to join in. I will be more casual but still want to play. I don’t mind if I loose stuff during the wars.

Yea. That’s what alot of us are…just makes it less boring… having a day set to go wreck some havoc

it should be interesting. Got to start making bullets.

I am going to tame a flying dino and fly around and stream the destruction on YouTube lol. I will probably die a lot.

1 Like

im going full guerrilla warfare. sniper rifle, narco trip wires, IED’s. In my gillie suit

2 Likes

I was thinking of streaming allday

Am I screwed if I’m just joining your server?

JH I will be new too. KFK also if he joins.

New people can opt out of the first purge…lol

For you are nerds…

Think of the date.

Serve name has been changed
ARkSERVER3461…GT AND SERVER NAME

Can you add me as well. Thanks.

Can you add me too please?

Looks like there will be a couple new guys running around the woods. Look out for booby traps :grin:…or random sniper fire

2 Likes

You do that and I’ll put you on mop duty at Gunnys glory hole.

Don’t listen to him. Mop is strictly reserved for lala!

@ZombieSwepper

When I tried to join this morning I kept getting 2 popups. “Invalid server password” and below it " Host connection timeout".

Not sure if the server is down or I am having issues.

Anytime you guys get that message…the only way to fix is to hard reboot…don’t want to take password off… don’t want any randos on server

1 Like