Ark for pc Fatal error message?

Hi, so my bf and I have been having issues playing together. We live in the same house and play local non dedicated session. No matter who hosts it crashes…last night we played hours on a new save and it gave me the error message after exiting. Idk what is wrong…we have 22 mods installed.

Advanced rafts
Jurassic Ark
Hg stacking mod 5000-90
annunaki genesis
godzilla ark
dino colorizer
dragonpunk: magic nexus
mrradtools.inc content pack
dino tracker
ancient dragons and wyverns
stargate worlds v3.0
death recovery mod
structures s+
bridge

• These have been used since the beginning when it frist started crashing.
    These were added later:

Gaia
classic flyer mod
death helper
saddle emporium
transformounts
jurassic park modpack
stargate worlds extension: Fish village

here are some error messages he got::

Is that your mod load order? If so I see one problem already.

Annunaki Genesis needs to be first in your load order. Probably followed by Godzilla Ark and Ancient dragons and wyverns. Classic Flyers also needs to be high up on the load order.

@TheBodyFarmer is by far the best person to help with this. Followed by @anon42851937 and myself. Hopefully Farmer isn’t to busy and can chime in.

Edited to add: Both you and your man may need to try validating ARK files in Steam if you haven’t. Sometimes files go missing.

Adding more: It is possible that some of the dino mods you have are conflicting with each other. I have never used them together.

1 Like

No it’s not the load order, first is Annunaki, 2 is hg stacking mod otherwise it doesn’t work. We have validated files a few times.

1 Like

You mentioned in chat that no mods works fine. Have you tried adding mods back a few at a time and seeing when the fatal errors start?

Load order is::
annunaki genesis
Hg stacking mod 5000-90
Gaia
transformounts
structures s+
rradtools.inc content pack
ancient dragons and wyverns
dragonpunk: magic nexus
stargate worlds v3.0
stargate worlds extension: Fish village
jurassic park modpack
Jurassic Ark
Advanced rafts
bridge
death recovery mod
dino colorizer
dino tracker
godzilla ark
death helper
saddle emporium
classic flyer mod

I’d start with no mods, add about 3-4 at a time starting it up each time. Once you have added a group that causes the fatal error, try adding one at a time from that group to see which one causes it.

1 Like