ARK - GRG Base Location

When you first start the game only a portion of your map is visible. As you explore more you will uncover your map. The map above shows our base location. It is in the tundra. It can be very harsh for new people. Do not worry though. We can help you survive and thrive in this area.

If you can manage to get on the server look for our party to join. Look for these guys as they are on most often.

chedder101
D1G1TALC1PHERS
Rau
ECGxSavage
Ghstwlkrs (Enyo)
WildWade

Warning. If you jump in the party as a new player it is very hard to ask questions in the party as normally something is going on and being discussed. If this happens to you please do not get frustrated. You can send me a message over Xbox Live and I will create a new party so the we can get you going without everyone trying to talk over each other.

2 Likes

What about having a secondary base in the not so harsh environment? Too difficult to maintain and protect?

We tried that on the West Coast. It got attacked 4 times in 24 hours. We are working on a base at the bottom of our mountain as I type this that will at least allow you to gear up and train in warm weather.