ARK Server #115 Goals

After the Nerf bat has hit, and we have started to lose a couple of dinos here and there. I feel like we need to refocus and set some goals to work towards in the next 1-2 weeks.

Some thoughts and concerns.

1. I logged on this morning and the generator was out of gas. As of right now, it’s 1 gas per hour from the looks of it.

2. The plant crops aside from the narcoberrys and Species X were dead. I have been keeping an eye on the fertilizer for a while, but feel as though there’s only a couple of us paying attention to this.

3. Meat is becoming a precious commodity as most dinos are now eating more and more.

4. If you go out, bring at least 2 dinos with you. The days of killing 4 birds and 3 wolves and 2 mammoths in a couple of swings from your dino are gone now. It looks like the game is pushing you towards pack hunting.

5. We need another T rex(female) and prob 2 more Mammoths so we don’t keep switching Knobb and Cobb from the Summit to the beach. You might also consider getting 2 ankyos for the beach as well.

6. We need to keep meat in the troughs. There was 1.5 stacks left when I logged in. Terry was at the beach, and Prancer was dead. Bash is dead now as well.

7. Thanks for the Frog Cheddar. Once I get him to lvl 30, I will start taking him out for cementing paste runs.

I’m sorry, I’m a filthy casual.

How do you make gas?

Past 2 days have been rough. It is good though it pointed out that we are over reaching on what we are trying to do. The “Fort” was a nice size when only a few of us are on but way to small when we have 10 people on. It is also colder, etc.

The problem is the past 2 days only 2 people have been on at a time that are willing to gather mats and food all day. It is becoming to much of a job to manage the “Fort” and “The City”. It doesn’t help that a small minority like to take mats without helping replace them which is making thins harder.

Starting Tuesday I am not going to be around to log in in the mornings to make sure there is meat etc. There is never meat in the morning. Meaning Dinos are going to die unless Rau can get to it.

I personally think we should focus on the “Fort” and “Summit” areas. We can build outpost spread over the mountain to keep control over it and keep the other tribes away. I like the “city” area but I just don’t think we have the numbers to maintain it.

When I am on just show me what to do and I will help. I will work extra hard if we lock Lala in a cage and throw poo at him like at carnival.

1 Like

We have plenty of people that can help when they are on. Problem is the server and people’s schedules don’t allow them on enough. The dinos still eat whether we are their or not. We need to think about how we are gonna go about keeping them fed, the plants fertilized, the gas in the generator full, and the turret full of bullets.

Recently Rau and myself log in every morning before or during work to make sure everything is good to go for the day. If we didn’t do that we wouldn’t have any meat eaters left.

Well you already know you can’t rely on me for that!

My main level of being reliable is knowing I will annoy somebody.

1 Like

Rau and Dig, im on pretty much every day. What would you like me to keep an eye on?

Sorry about Prancer. Three wolves charged me. He didnt have a chance.

I finally brought Knob back up to the north base. Fucking birds and wolves attacking us the whole damn way. I did manage to evade a level 45 T Rex.

Another fucking debaucle - I put Knob in the back of the base by Terri. I then went iside the steel house to repair some tools. When I went back outside Knob had somehow gotten himself INSIDE the walls! I think i for got to change his setting to not follow me. Both Digital and I tried to find a way to get him outside but no go. I’m thinking we will have to destry the front gate lead him out the duild a new one. One positive is that we are fully loaded with recourses in the north base.

Great fucking game! I’m enjoying the hell out of it!

Sorry about the spelling errors. I fucking hate this goddamn tablet.

Fyi

RIP Cobb and Artillery. Lvl 108 T Rex had their number.

Dig and I are in the process of adding a behemoth gate to the north base to get him out and expand to shelter Terry and the new mammoths. We are going to try for a 3 hour taming window tomorrow at 1pm est. We talked about laying as many tames down as we could during that window on the hillside.

This fucking game…

1 Like

@D1G1TALC1PHERS that alpha raptor that was stuck in the beach base killed Louise the turtle. She must have swam over near it. Sorry, Thelma seemed upset.

Sorry I wasn’t on all weekend, had to work most of it. Will check in with you guys tonight and see what I can do to help out. I will go out and make some oil runs to so that we can just stock the hell out of the generators.

Its a dangerous island now.

Be carful.

Rabb have you gotten to either base yet?

Yeah, the island is a lot more dangerous post patch. A dire wolf and t-rex did a number on Knob even though we took them out. Not near as easy as it was to take out a T-rex when Savage and I were heading down there before. Seems like a lot more wildlife out there now as well.

If u can make it down to the base at the bottom of the mountain, Reapers Beach (working title), it’s not terrible to get started. Especially if there is anyone on. I think I will probably be on more now that I think I’m pretty badly hooked. I will be completing the Body Farmhouse tonight. I have been able to get out of the gates and not get hassled by dinos most of the time while gathering mats.

Rabb, if you can get into server 115 (which is a pain in the ass itself) get into game chat and tell the guys you’re in. Hopefully they can direct you to the beach fortress. Once you’re at the beach fortress you’re safe…for the most part.

Exactly @anon36214017 if you time it right @Chedder101 can pick you up with his big bird and take you for a ride.