Arma 3 server

@PCGamers
So I had a server running for a while and currently shut down the service for it. But if enough of you want you play I’ll be happy to open the server back up.

So anyone who is game for playing please mention yourself here so I can determine our numbers.

I’m in.

@PCGamers

I wouldn’t mind playing this.

I was just so overwhelmed last time I played that I haven’t bothered to try again.

Necroing an old thread here but any chance people would still be up for this in the year 2020? I’ve been watching a lot of Arma videos on youtube and I would love to try it out.

1 Like

I’d probably give it another shot. I only get a couple hours late during the week to play and a little bit on Sundays. Winter is much better for gaming hours. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I could be enticed to play again, it’s been a while and I suck at shooters but if grumpy played I’d get to shoot him in the ass so thatd be worth it lol

1 Like

Well we got ourselves a team of sorts going then. :grin: I’m not sure how matchmaking works, can one of us host a game for the others or is it necessary to have a dedicated server? If it’s the latter, should we look into joining a bigger group? If we get something going of course.

1 Like

Can confirm.

1 Like

we talking story/campaign or going in for some multiplay deathmatch actions?

I’d vote for the story/campaign stuff but everything goes.