At least it's not a remake...

It may very well be shit, but at least they aren’t just redoing it as “Brenda and Tilda’s Excellent Adventure”

Both Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey are awesome movies. It’s rare that sequels live up to the original, but both of these films are just freaking amazing. I mean, how the hell could a comedy featuring these two lovable morons not be?

Well it turns out that the third film chronicling the combined adventures of Ted Theodore Logan and Bill Preston Esquire, is going to go into production, so hold on to your time travelling phone booths.

Alex Winter, AKA, Bill, confirmed the upcoming film while promoting his documentary, Who the F*@% is Frank Zappa? in an interview with Forbes:

“We’ve been working on it for, like six years. We’re knee-deep in the script, it’s been written by Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, who wrote the first two, they are fantastic writers, and the script is great. We have a script, we have a director, we have a studio – we’re just trying to nail down a start date.”

That’s right dudes, all the Wild Stallions need to start production is a goddamn start date and then they’ll be ready to rock! But what about Keanu?

Well Winter confirmed that Reeves is totally on board for the project:
“How the [fuck] would we make it if he wasn’t on board? People always ask if Keanu’s doing it and I’m like, ‘No, I’m making a Bill movie.’ Of course, he’s in it. I can’t make a Bill & Ted movie without Keanu.”

So don’t worry people, Keanu’s totally attached to it.

Winter said that filming could start sometime next year, but an exact date or time frame hasn’t been set.

Not really.

1 Like

This sounds like Tom Arnold’s persistent claim that True Lies 2 is in the works, and Arnold and James Cameron are on board. I think it’s wishful thinking on behalf of one of the major players - in this case, Alex Winter.

Nice reference. Loved that movie.

They both have been talking about it for years. … I’d watch it.

I would too. I still watch the originals if the come on a channel like HBO or MAX.

Bill & Ted’s Mid-life Adventure.

1 Like

Excellent!

Middle aged guys acting like that would be just plain sad.

Sometimes you cant go back. Let it go.

1 Like

At least they didn’t spike themselves