Attack On Titan TV Series Discussion (Spoilers)

I don’t know if anyone watches this, or anime in general. @kelseama and I watch a fair amount, but I have yet to come across a show of any kind that keeps you in suspense as much as this series.

I just finished the latest episode of season 2 and yelled at the TV when it ended with Eren screaming and attacking the other two who I was not expecting to be Titans. What a start to this season. This studio is holding nothing back for season 2.

1 Like

was thinking of checking this out. wasn’t there a movie as well?

There is a live action movie which I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch yet.

This series is dark, violent and extremely well written.

Yup I watched all episodes to current. It’s Super suspenseful and dam good!

1 Like

I haven’t yelled at my tv in a long time. I wasn’t sure how Eren was going to react and it caught me off guard.

1 Like

2nd season is different so far…beast titan that talks? Wyd? Walls made of titans…krazy. must see next episode to find out more! Ugh

It makes sense though. A Titan to control the others. The wall part I need more information about. That’s kind of a strange concept. But Reinhardt (?) Being the Titan from season one threw me for a loop. That’s fucked. Eren losing his shit has me excited.

1 Like

O I agree! When found out it was her I was like noooo way! Twist!! Haven’t quite guessed the wall thing…dam priest wouldn’t spill the beans…ugh

I have never watched anime before. I’ve tried but just couldn’t get into it. I watched the first episode after seeing this thread. That’s the first episode I have ever made it through. Can’t say I’m hooked but I am intrigued enough to keep watching for now.

2 Likes

Anime is acquired taste like most shows. They can just get away with more and express creativity better and easier. I mostly watch the darker side of things but it can be overwhelming when looking at what is out there. Attack On Titan is an excellent place to start.

1 Like

If recommend sword art online as well. Bout people getting a vr mmo headset game…but they get stuck in it til they beat all the levels…all the while they are stuck in game tho their Real bodies outside the game are starving etc. Sounds nuts but could happen lol. Was very well done I thought

1 Like

Yup. SAO is a great show. Death Note is another. I see they are making a live action western series on this and I am not happy. But the anime is highly recommended. There is such a long list of well done shows.

1 Like

I started watching this show. I really don’t watch anime so this is new to me. The last anime I really watched was Star Blazers and the Battlemech (I think it was called that) series. I’m not sure you’d consider the Last Airbender anime or not. It’s certainly inspired by it and was very good. My kids got me into it when they watched Nick.

The Titans are some freaky looking dudes. So far I’m enjoying the series. Anime dialog cracks me up. Every thing is in absolutes. I do like that each episode is under 20 minutes so you can bang them out pretty fast.

1 Like

Last Airbender is a North American anime. I would still consider it to be one.

Are you watching subbed or dubbed? Makes a huge difference. But good for you. Stick with it. The show gets really crazy. This second season is batshit

1 Like

Not sure what I thought about episode 32. It was kind of weird. Ju Jiutsu Titan battle was unexpected.

Star Blazers is the only one I ever watched.

Watxhed the latest episode before community night. A bit of a flashback story but still interesting. There’s going to be one hell of a fight coming up. Didn’t think they would keep Yimir alive.

2 Likes

Ugh. Fucking collectibles. So many I want but too many to choose from.

1 Like

Omg reiner?! Beetholdt?! Wow who woulda guessed… man this has me hooked! Whoop their a$$ eren!

1 Like