Battlefield V Battle Royale

According to VentureBeat, DICE is testing a Battle Royale mode to include in Battlefield V. I’m sure this surprises no one, especially the podcast host with the no brainer prediction that every AAA MP game this year would include a Battle Royale mode.

This would make me happy if it is done correctly.

1 Like

The only thing I really hate about this is the last part of the below section from the article:

If the mode does get the green light, Battlefield: Battle Royale could end up as a new part of Battlefield V as a free update. EA has provided a huge amount of support for its shooters in the form of regular expansions and downloadable content, and that is where a last-player-standing shooter makes the most sense. Anything is possible, though. EA could cancel the prototype, it could hold it off for the launch of the next Battlefield or a Star Wars: Battlefront sequel, or it could spin it out into its own game.

1 Like

It is one of the few that I expect could.

1 Like

Saw this image as a response to the Battlefield V BR thread on ResetEra that was very appropriate:

they already have the huge maps, they just need to add a free for all mode and make everyone start with nothing

Broken Record shit post…

1 Like