Battlefield V or Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

I know it’s early, but after the two reveals where are your thoughts?

• Call of Duty Black Ops 4
  • Battlefield 5
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

I’ll most likely be getting both. Black Ops 4 was losing me with the exo suits until I saw Blackout. I’d imagine Blackout runs like a good cross between PUBG and Fortnite. Hoping to see some gameplay of that soon.

I’m also happy to see both dumping paid map packs. Just concerned on how they expect to make that after game sale money. (Just follow a Fortnite Strategy)

I will probably give BFV a shot. I’ve played them all anyway. But I have to be honest, I’m not that excited for either based on the reveals alone. I wish we would of seen more gameplay. Not just the CGI trailer junk. I can’t get into COD anymore. Tried COD ww2 and wasn’t impressed by the mp.

1 Like

I really want to see if BF can fix it so squads stay on the same team. I’d love to have 2-3 GRG squads running on a BF V map. That’s really important.

I’ve always leaned towards COD and they’ve taken my money every time lol but I’d likely get Battlefield too

I’m hoping at E3

Shame…this is the best MP in a few years.

I absolutely agree. While I do enjoy the CoD franchise I have take the last few off as I didn’t like the direction they went. WW2 returned CoD to what it does best and it’s a lot of fun. Too many people dismissed this version and I feel really missed out. MP is solid in this title.

Trust me, I’d shit on it if it wasn’t.

1 Like