Battlefront Free DLC for January

New free DLC for January has been revealed. The video from EA Brazil is down, but here is what [WCCFTech] (http://wccftech.com/star-wars-battlefront-free-january-dlc-content-include-tattooine-map-luke-leia-outfits/) was able to find:

• New map of Tatooine
  • New outfits for Luke and Leia
  • Daily Challenges
  • Community Events
  • Private Matches (YES!!!)
2 Likes

I’m going to love it more with private matches

2 Likes

private matches awesome the shenanigans are strong with this one

1 Like

Private matches… Nice

I hope we can get a mode similar to what was in battlefront 2 so we can all be heros and fuck around.

This is awesome news. Seems like Tuesday nights should gain interest again!

4 Likes

The January DLC launches tomorrow (with private matches)!

The site above also maps out future free content. Some info from the post below.

February:

In February, we will continue to add more free content for all players, including a new Survival mission on Hoth, and a brand-new Hoth multiplayer map that will support our larger game modes including Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron and Turning Point. Speaking of Turning Point, we are also excited to make this popular mode available on all maps that currently support Walker Assault and Supremacy in the February update.

March:

In March, we will be adding another exciting new multiplayer map on Endor that will support Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point, and an additional Tatooine Survival map.

And info on the Paid DLC:

• Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Outer Rim (March 2016) - Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine
  • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Bespin (Summer 2016) - It’s hunt or be hunted in this action-packed experience set in the Cloud City of Bespin
  • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Death Star (Fall 2016) – That’s no moon! One of the most iconic locations in the Star Wars universe makes its debut in Star Wars Battlefront.
  • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Expansion Pack 4 – Title TBA (Early 2017) – We will have more details to share about this exciting new expansion pack in the coming months.

Yeah…I’m getting the pass. I want to play Death Star bad.

3 Likes

So, after an extended absence I’m back playing on a pretty regular basis (mainly SW BF and FO4) … let me know if ya’ll have some room for me.

Starting with tomorrow’s free content update, here’s what players can expect to find:

• The Tatooine Survival map will now support the Blast, Droid Run, Drop Zone, Hero Hunt, and Heroes vs Villains multiplayer modes, and is called Raider Camp.

• New Hoth-themed outfits for Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, both of which will be available to all fans when they play as these two iconic characters on Hoth – these were unlocked by our players for completing our Heroes’ Holiday community mission last month.

• We are giving players the ability to create Private Matches, which makes playing with friends even easier.

• The introduction of Daily Challenges and Community Events. These are designed to rally the Community around certain goals and objectives, giving players the chance to earn credits and unlocks even faster. We’ll have more news regarding Community Events and Daily Challenges in the days ahead.

• And of course, we are also including some overall balancing tweaks to both weapons and multiplayer modes.

Battlefront Content Update

In February, players will get a new Hoth Survival mission and Hoth multiplayer map that supports the larger game modes, including Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron and Turning Point. All maps that currently support Walker Assault and Supremacy will also receive Turning Point as an additional mode. In March, a new Tatooine Survival mission and a new Endor multiplayer map that supports Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point will be added. All of this content will be free for players to download.

Ingvarsdottir also provided a release outline for the DLC packs available to those who buy the Season Pass. Those who invest in the Pass are said to receive new maps, modes, Heroes, weapons, and more.

• Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Outer Rim (March 2016) - Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine

• Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Bespin (Summer 2016) - It’s hunt or be hunted in this action-packed experience set in the Cloud City of Bespin

• Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Death Star (Fall 2016) – That’s no moon! One of the most iconic locations in the Star Wars universe makes its debut in Star Wars Battlefront.

• Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Expansion Pack 4 – Title TBA (Early 2017) – We will have more details to share about this exciting new expansion pack in the coming months.

1 Like

Turning Point on more maps is the highlight of this update

1 Like

Welcome back! We’ll have room for ya!