Best Show on TV?

We have BB all year here. BBCanada now and then Julie and friends.

Speaking of GOT…got my seat ready.

1 Like

I’ve watched the first 3 episodes i think… fell asleep and cant remember if it was episode 3 or 4… It’s a pretty interesting concept. I wanna see some more fights but im sure thats coming. The Wolf??? bad motherfucker.

Orange is a good show. Whatch that with the wife waiting for the next season. Also watch Suits with the wife as well.

Best show on TV? Justified, hands down. Consistently phenomenal writing, interesting characters, and really cool stories. And the interplay between the main protagonist (Raylan Givens) and antagonist (Boyd Crowder) is not to be missed, particularly this season. Sad that the final episode is tonight, but it’s been a great ride.

Best NEW shows? iZombie is surprisingly good - it has a Buffy the Vampire Slayer vibe to it, and Daredevil on Netflix is…well, every episode makes me think, “god damn, we need more of THIS on TV!!” It’s just incredible. Between that and House of Cards, Netflix has some real powerhouse shows being developed.

I also enjoy Arrow and The Flash, as well as GoT…

Oh, and The Daily Show.

im slowly catching up. i just saw the part last night with Boyd watching the crazy guy work on the abandoned safe… BLEW… MY… MIND…

Walter Goggins is great as Boyd Crowder but that’s not his best role. Clearly his best role was Venus Van Dam from Sons of Anarchy.

3 Likes

I agree 10000000%

i was floored when i saw him for the first time.

Walter Goggins was great as Venus. One of my favorite characters in that series.