BF1 GRG Early Enlisters - Sign up here! 10/18

@BattlefieldPlayers

Who had BF1 Early Enlister Edition? Looking to squad up with GRG tonight and wreck some fools. I’ll be on around 9ish EST. Let us know if you can start a party chat earlier. Hopefully the servers hold up and the game plays well. (I’m cautiously optimistic since the Trial edition played extremely well.)

I am online all day and can be online tonight at 9pm as well. Servers are running great and there is plenty of action.

1 Like

I’ll be there tonight around 8 central

1 Like

I will be on no later than 8pm I hope. I can start a party/squad when I
get on. I will look for others when I get settled in to play for the night.

Xbox One GT - CaptainPeeJ

Mine will arrive sometime today. I’ll be jumping on around 8ish.

I’ll be on and off all day today. Going to try to mix in some work with my Battlefield. I should be on around 5 PM EST to get a room going that will run through the night.

I have the EE, but if it is not delivered soon i won’t be on until tomorrow morning

I will be on tonight around 7pm mountain time. PS4 - branmark

I should be on throughout the day. Add me on PS4.

I’ll be on! Played some this morning before work. The gaming season has begun!

2 Likes

If nothing’s cooking in destiny I’ll switch over.

Im in

1 Like

I’ll be on later tonight, hopefully around 8 pm cemtral. My psn is Muzukashii so feel free to add me.

@BattlefieldPlayers

FYI for any of the new GRG guys, if you see us in a party just hop in. We’ll get you in the server (provided BF1 behaves tonight).

1 Like

Battlefield has been fine all day the exception being trying to join someones game when server is full.

1 Like

Was fun when EA would let me in there. Looooong ass loading screens. And a bit of lag. Otherwise it was pretty solid. Can’t wait for the slow pokes to get the game Friday.

The lag seemed to clear up later in the night. It was pretty brutal for awhile. I’m thinking XBox Live was having some hiccups as we were dropping people from the party.

Ugh. That sounds inviting

I’m not sure what was going on but I had massive lag in the early part of the night. I wanted to reboot my router and XBox to see if those were the culprits but my kid was in a match of League of Legends and I didn’t feel like listening to that.

It seemed like a few were having problems and the connections cleared up later so I don’t think it was on my end.

Other than that the game ran fine. First Battlefield title that started smooth. We’ll see how Friday night goes when the masses hit. Maybe this early start will flag some issues they can tweak prior to official launch.

1 Like

I’ve had no problems on the PS4 side. I’ve been enjoying and hating it. Hating it because it seems like all my teammates are complete retards.