Treyarch has released a new Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on all platforms.
The Game Settings update follows this week’s release of Season 2 in Black Ops Cold War on all platforms, which brought a variety of new content across MP & Zombies.
This game settings update address some performance issues on all platforms since the Season 2 launch, alongside makes a few adjustments to MP, League Play, and Zombies.
Catch up on what’s new in the game settings update with the patch notes below.
2XP + 2WXP Weekend
- Double XP and Double Weapon XP now live in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone through 10AM PT Monday, March 1st.
- Addressed framerate performance issues on all platforms since Season Two launch.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to stand outside of the intended play space outside of the basketball court.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to capture the P3 Hardpoint zone outside of the boundary.
- Added Prop Hunt to Featured Playlists (Feb. 25).
- Added Apocalypse to Prop Hunt map pool.
After Action Report
- Addressed an issue where both teams would display the same score in the After Action Report.
- Added the Outbreak Event tab to League Play.
- Added the Challenges tab to League Play.
- Re-enabled the Calling Cards tab in the Player Identity list in League Play.
- Addressed an issue where Tokens could not be redeemed from the League Play lobby.
- Addressed an issue with the Rank 1 emblem being present in multiple locations before a player had completed Placement Matches.
- Addressed stability issues related to Objectives, Hellhounds, Plaguehounds, Trials Machine, and Dragon Relic.
- Added various crash fixes.
- Addressed an issue that was resulting in lower-than-intended Outbreak Match bonus XP totals.
- Addressed various enemy pathing issues.
- Addressed an issue that caused a loss of functionality for the parachute after going down from a fall.
- Addressed an issue where the Aether Shroud Field Upgrade could lose its initial full charge during the Retrieve Objective.
- Closed an exploit that allowed the Death Machine to be used indefinitely.
- Addressed a UI error that would appear when pinging the Trials Computer.
- Added a cap to the amount of splash damage the Ray Gun and other weapons can inflict on the player.