Bless Online Megathread

What is Bless Online?
Bless Online is an upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Neowiz Games. The release is estimated to be sometime in MAY 2018 with planned global availability through Steam.

GamePlay/Story

Bless is set in a seamless fantasy world. The main story revolves around a decade-long war between two factions, the nation of Hieron and the nation of Unión. The game world is separated by different climatic zones. Players can choose their character’s race and class, with race determining which faction they align with. Players can join PvP castle sieges, to advance their faction power. Winning sieges grants new quests, and resources. Faction, and race dependent role-playing scenarios are also available for players to advance their character progress

Welcome to an epic and immersive world of Bless Online where your choice matters. Explore the immense world and face your challenges alone or join up in groups to partake in massive warfare to determine your fate and reap the rewards. From the majestic opening of Embers in the Storm to the haunting chorus of The Sea of Sadness, the music created by the world-renowned composers Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe will draw you into the world of Bless.

Factions

When you begin your adventure in Bless Online you will have to choose to join either Hieron or Union. As these two warring factions are important aspects of the game.

What is the reason for Hieron and Union’s conflict?

Hieron and Union’s conflict is not simply two factions fighting over territory or rights. It is an unavoidable clash between two major powers who have fundamentally different world views and values. Their conflict stems from their various causes, morals, historical grudges, and political aims which have together brought them into this grand war.

What is Hieron?

Hieron refers the the faction of the northern Bless continent and the Habicht led Holy Empire. The word Hieron means “Holy Alliance,” and the word itself originated from the Elven word “Hiera.”

What is Union?

The Union faction is an alliance established by the Amistad, the southern Bless continent’s human race. The Amistad’s ancient Lumen Empire (the first human empire of the Bless world) was so prosperous that it once rivaled that of the current Habicht Empire. However, the Lumen Empire broke up into city-states after it collapsed as a result of a magical catastrophe. The Amistad then survived as scattered-city states until the Hieron Empire liberated them. Under the protection of the Habicht Empire, city-states such as Spezia (Union’s capital) quickly regained their past prosperity. However, the city-states are now hoping to return to their former glory and power.

Requirements

Content and Gameplay

7 Races

- Habicht / Amistad
- Lupus / Pantera
- Sylvan Elf / Aqua Elf
- Mascu

5 Classes

- Guardian
- Berserker
- Paladin
- Mage
- Ranger

Level

- Max Level 45

9 Dungeons

- Guiscardo's Hideout
- Underground Prison of Balmont
- Mausoleum of the Wise Ones
- Sleeping Scale Remains
- Urutus Mine normal/elite
- Kobold Hideout, Patala Ruins
- Migra Turris normal/elite

Founder Packs Prices and Details

Founders packs will be available for purchase on May 28th 10:00 PDT. This is also when Early Access begins.

Standard Edition

$39.99

Deluxe Edition

$69.99

Collector's Edition

$149.99

Basic Game

Advanced Access (two day head start)

Advanced Access (two day head  start)

+ One gift copy of Bless Online

Benefits

Credits title "The Founder"

Premium customer service

Twinkling wing effect

Premium Membership

30 days

60 days

90 days

Lumena

2450 Lumena

3800 Lumena

Exclusive Skin

Exclusive Mount Skin
Exclusive Pet Skin

Exclusive Mount Skin
Exclusive Pet Skin
Exclusive Costume Skin
Exclusive Weapon Skin

---- [color=]**[u]GRG Guild Info[/u]**[/color]

Server: Chinuwa
Faction: Hieron
Guild Name: GRGamers

Social Media and Other Game Sites related:

https://blessonline.net/

https://www.twitter.com/blessonline?lang=en

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/

Discord

Guides:

Bless online leveling guide – Bless Online Guides

1 Like

I’m fairly certain I’ll be getting this.

I’m ready to try a new game.

1 Like

Founder Pack Info

Standard Edition

$39.99

Deluxe Edition

$69.99

Collector's Edition

$199.99

Basic Game

Advanced Access (two day head  start)

+ One gift copy of Bless Online

Benefits

Credits title "The Founder"

Premium customer service

Twinkling wing effect

Premium Membership

30 days

60 days

90 days

Lumena

2450 Lumena

3800 Lumena

Exclusive Skin

Exclusive Mount Skin
Exclusive Pet Skin

Exclusive Mount Skin
Exclusive Pet Skin
Exclusive Costume Skin
Exclusive Weapon Skin

Content and Gameplay

7 Races

- Habicht / Amistad
- Lupus / Pantera
- Sylvan Elf / Aqua Elf
- Mascu

5 Classes

- Guardian
- Berserker
- Paladin
- Mage
- Ranger

Level

- Max Level 45

9 Dungeons

- Guiscardo's Hideout
- Underground Prison of Balmont
- Mausoleum of the Wise Ones
- Sleeping Scale Remains
- Urutus Mine normal/elite
- Kobold Hideout, Patala Ruins
- Migra Turris normal/elite

ah hell no!

does this mean there will be a monthly membership model?

I think it will have something similar to ESO probably. Same as GW2 and other B2P games.

@Grex What did you hear on the big reveal that was supposed to take place on Friday?

The big reveal was that the game comes out on the 30th.

The membership model is not required. It’s like ESO, provides benefits but required to play the game.

Yeah pretty much this. Plus offical class and race list.

From what i can see…and correct me if I am wrong…we wont be able to purchase the founder packs until the 28th?

yes that is correct.

good first impression video of the steam release.

It’s so close.

I am getting a founder pack. Probably the base version. I am interested in the combat system looks to be something i might like.

I am however worried about end game. It did look real empty. But that may be because he just was not in the right area or they have not opened it up.

Packs will be available to buy today, yes?

Edit: Nvm. Just saw they are available on Monday.

3 hours until the packs are out

Who is buying today? @PCGamers

Too busy right now - moving out of our flat on Friday.
Will take a look at the EA price on Wednesday though.

Added Faction info to the wiki. Have to pick either Hieron or Union. Also Founder packs are available now.

Edit to add i am most likely going union.