Bless Online Megathread

You know if we don’t start now, Grex will hit end game and get bored by Friday.

2 Likes

Soooooo…… I already requested a refund.

The combat and movement is atrocious. I’ll never be able to get used to it.
Sticking to BDO for the time being.

Bummer.

Psyyyyyych. :laughing:

1 Like

Why must you play with my emotions. Damn you.

FPS and Screen ini tweaks. @D1G1TALC1PHERS this might correct your resolution issue.

1 Like

I added where GRG is playing to the Wiki

GRG Guild Info

Server: Chinuwa
Faction: Hieron
Guild Name: TBD

1 Like

Pet /Mount Skills

FYI… auto loot is a pet skill

Ahhhh. Nice!

I thought you meant loot all instead of auto loot.

1 Like

So this is pretty cool. You can set party effects. Different effects require a certain amount of people in the party.

1 Like

@anon3687162
:wink:

1 Like

@Grex @GrumpyInUt There is alot of negativity around this game in just 48hrs…is it just hyped try-hards whinning…or should we steer clear atm?

Every MMO I have ever played has sucked the first week of release or longer. It has it’s issues. I was finally able to get past the tutorial today because the quest wouldn’t advance. If you want to play today and want it to be a perfect gaming experience then I would stay away for now. Outside of that I want to play more to see if the game itself is good.

@grex actually has some hours in it so it will be interesting to see what he has to say.

1 Like

Mainly what you’re dealing with from I’ve seen around the web is a bunch of pissed of BDO vets who wanted the game that BDO won’t give them and it didn’t deliver in the first hour so they hate it.

If anything, I think it’s a tad easier to pick up than BDO. I’m enjoying it so far.
Hell… I went out and bought a $70 mouse for it after playing a couple hours.

3 Likes

There is a ton of negativity. Don’t believe the level is really justified.

Every MMO/New Game that comes out has issues, like server stability, broken quests and the like. Biggest enemy for BO is the expectations the public about what they were getting. The public thought they were getting a fully fleshed out game directly from the KR version but as everyone knew they changed a lot.

So as an EA game with what it has in it i think it is good. I have seen worse *cough" Revelation cough. At first with the server issues they were having it was hard to say give it a go. but those seem to be corrected now as i no longer have any issue connecting into the game.

I have not yet personally come across any game breaking bugs yet. the combat is fun and am starting to get the hang of it. Only sad part, which will change in the future, is that all classes except Berserker are tab target with free look. ( I have a level 13 Berzerker and a level 5 Paladin)

Now there is currently very little to no end game or PvP content yet as they have not implemented it, but will be added over the course of EA. They did state this but of course people have to cry about it. Like this streamer literally did.

Side reaction: Wow, I understand people do this for a living but i don’t understand the race to end game like this. Playing for 36 hours straight. Go outside. If you are that pathetic go start another character. Unless of course teh server is locked and you lacked the foresight to do it when it wasn’t.

As for me i am still having fun with the game and will continue to play. I want to try some group / party content so hoping more GRG stick around or join in.

2 Likes

I never understand why people rush to end game, especially in an MMO. There’s always things to see, discover and do. Besides there’s usually a decent story to play through as well. 2nd character? Sure, burn through that shit.

I don’t know if this is a large amount of compensation but it seems significant.

I’d just like to be able to create Kahula on the server with others GRG at this point.