Bless Online Megathread

@anon3687162
:wink:

1 Like

@Grex @GrumpyInUt There is alot of negativity around this game in just 48hrsā€¦is it just hyped try-hards whinningā€¦or should we steer clear atm?

Every MMO I have ever played has sucked the first week of release or longer. It has itā€™s issues. I was finally able to get past the tutorial today because the quest wouldnā€™t advance. If you want to play today and want it to be a perfect gaming experience then I would stay away for now. Outside of that I want to play more to see if the game itself is good.

@grex actually has some hours in it so it will be interesting to see what he has to say.

1 Like

Mainly what youā€™re dealing with from Iā€™ve seen around the web is a bunch of pissed of BDO vets who wanted the game that BDO wonā€™t give them and it didnā€™t deliver in the first hour so they hate it.

If anything, I think itā€™s a tad easier to pick up than BDO. Iā€™m enjoying it so far.
Hellā€¦ I went out and bought a $70 mouse for it after playing a couple hours.

3 Likes

There is a ton of negativity. Donā€™t believe the level is really justified.

Every MMO/New Game that comes out has issues, like server stability, broken quests and the like. Biggest enemy for BO is the expectations the public about what they were getting. The public thought they were getting a fully fleshed out game directly from the KR version but as everyone knew they changed a lot.

So as an EA game with what it has in it i think it is good. I have seen worse *cough" Revelation cough. At first with the server issues they were having it was hard to say give it a go. but those seem to be corrected now as i no longer have any issue connecting into the game.

I have not yet personally come across any game breaking bugs yet. the combat is fun and am starting to get the hang of it. Only sad part, which will change in the future, is that all classes except Berserker are tab target with free look. ( I have a level 13 Berzerker and a level 5 Paladin)

Now there is currently very little to no end game or PvP content yet as they have not implemented it, but will be added over the course of EA. They did state this but of course people have to cry about it. Like this streamer literally did.

Side reaction: Wow, I understand people do this for a living but i donā€™t understand the race to end game like this. Playing for 36 hours straight. Go outside. If you are that pathetic go start another character. Unless of course teh server is locked and you lacked the foresight to do it when it wasnā€™t.

As for me i am still having fun with the game and will continue to play. I want to try some group / party content so hoping more GRG stick around or join in.

2 Likes

I never understand why people rush to end game, especially in an MMO. Thereā€™s always things to see, discover and do. Besides thereā€™s usually a decent story to play through as well. 2nd character? Sure, burn through that shit.

I donā€™t know if this is a large amount of compensation but it seems significant.

Iā€™d just like to be able to create Kahula on the server with others GRG at this point.

We may have to switch servers at some point.

I think we can bring our characters with us, we just have to switch characters once on the new server. @Grex do you know if this is possible?

Tip: As you are leveling do not forget to mount any new skills you learn. Also you will get gems ( sapphires, rose stones, and Beryls) to upgrade your skills and abilities. Donā€™t forget to assign them as well to the skills you like. Donā€™t worry about wasting them as you can easily just remove and reapply as you see fit.

I dont. Havent really looked into that.

How in the hell did you learn about the gems??
Iā€™m sitting on quite a few with no instructions on what to do with them.

LOL, mostly just clicking around.

Tip: Stories merge when you get to main city for different races. Meeting Mathias.

Also keybinds are by Character. Which makes sense and is nice.

1 Like

Correction. It costs in game gold to remove skill points.

Players can purchase the Skill Reset Scroll (Up to 3 per character) from the Special Currency Shop for only 1 Lumena for a limited time period.

Buy this now!!! If you have the Lumena of course. ( get the 3 max) Just store them. As they balance the game, skills will undoubtedly be in and out of favor. Good to have.

Thanks for the tip!

Comes in handy considering we just got 2,400. :laughing:

more graphic tweeks

@anon3687162 I changed these settings instructed in the link above. Cut my laggy load times by a bunch.

1 Like

@Grex I keep seeing these skills pop up that I learn when I level but I donā€™t seen any option to equip them.

What am I missing?

Some of them are chain skills. You are just unlocking more options off the base which is already equipped.