Borderlands 3 Megathread

I’ll be starting my first borderlands experience with the new one…just wondering if the stories overlap from game to game or if I’ll be slightly lost playing through the campaign.

1 Like

There “should” be some some history given in opening cut scenes to fill you in enough you can start from the git with 3

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll give you all the backstory that you need to follow along. But there may be a few jokes or wrinkles that you won’t get… like Claptrap and stairs.

2 Likes

Fuck! This game keeps getting better even before release! Damn I can’t wait!

2 Likes

For those looking to catch up on the general story. They are only a couple minutes long. The most recent story linking Borderlands 2 and 3 is the most recent Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lillith and the fight for Sanctuary which I have not completed yet. I included a humorous recap by a youtube streamer for that one as I couldnt find an official video so SPOILERS!!!

1 Like

Never did tales but great post dude. You need to do the commander lilith DLC. I thought it was great!

I’m trying but I am struggling level wise while trying to complete it.

2 Likes

Im sad that they weren’t going to make Tiny Tina playable. It means that seeing her as DLC is probably out as well☹

You never know

I’m actually fine with not having Tina playable. She’s perfect for the support role cause that’s what she’s awesome at! One thing I love about the franchise is they try to keep things as fresh as possible. They also explain this in the article which makes perfect sense. It’s better for players new to the franchise to be able to jump in and not have to figure out who this one toon is.

She’ll definitely be in the main story or DLC.

2 Likes

As much as she’s asked for… I wouldn’t be surprised if she ia in one of the the 4 DLC slated

If she gets another DLC like Dragonkeep I will he happy

My first playthrough is always with a Siren. So I will start with that. Then Moze and finally Fl4k for my 3rd playthrough. The normal dude does nothing for me. This will take over all my gaming time for the unforeseeable future :slight_smile:

Lol… That’s most of us that play! All BL all the time! I’m leaning toward moze but not 100 committed.

The good thing is, I know I will play at least 3 times through and if I have time, I will play with the soldier dude last. Just depends on when the DLCs come out. I love the Elemental Damage and my main is definitely Siren. They did a great job this go around and have distinctly different characters to choose from. Should be fun running with a group of four

If anyone is looking for a person who plays this non stop and even has Borderland tattoos, it is my buddy in Scotland. Some of you have played Division 2 with him. SHoot him a Friend request and let him know you are part of GRG, he is in our Division clan, and he is always on and loves the Borderlands Franchise even more than Gunny. Get drunk first so you can understand him :slight_smile: He is Scottish.

His Gamertag on XBox is: TAMthePANS

We have gamed for about 15 years.

2 Likes

He can also join GRG… May have more visibility in players as well. We have a few euro folk here so it wouldn’t be total game alone time.