BSG Reboot?? What the fraking hell??

This reboot / remake bullshit needs to end before this abortion hits the air. Sure the 2004 Battlestar Galactica was a reboot but what the fraking hell? 2004’s BSG took a cheesy 70’s sci-fi show and concept and it turned it into an award winning show. Why touch something that was so good? This makes no sense at all.

2 Likes

We were talking about this on another Discord server I’m a part of. It’s a terrible idea, the original remake ended perfectly. No need to revisit it :-\

is there no original writing or thinking in the whole fracking world…I get the idea of recycling concepts for 20-30 years ago but that show ended just 10 years ago…there were 25 years between the original and the 2004 reboot…so no hell no fuck no…grrr

1 Like

Go back to firefly…

Firefly reboot confirmed!

1 Like

While I’m a HUUUUGE BSG fan I’ll have to disagree with you there. I don’t acknowledge season 4 or the ending. Sure it’s not Game of Thrones ending bad but it didn’t live up to seasons 1-3.

Best show EVAR!

I was looking for a different gif but stumbled across this one of Andre 3000 and now I have Ms Jackson stuck in my damn head.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.
15 years seems long enough on paper for a reboot but I still say to leave this one well enough alone.

1 Like