Carl's / BLOPS 3 commercial

3 Likes

No Hardees here unfortunately

http://www.hardeespromo.com/

I didn’t know Hardess still existed. I do remember in the 70s they had some cool glasses you could get.

I’ve been hearing good things about changes being made since the beta. TREYARCH, STOP NOW. This is ridiculous! WTF is Hardees? Kidding, but we don’t have one anywhere near here. Next time, try McD or BK, those are everywhere.

Fuck! Taco Bell, KFC, Chipotle, any franchise that has a mass market.

1 Like

I can’t even think of a Hardees near me. Even if there was one, it’d probably be the last fast food joint I’d hit.

Closest to me is NY and NJ

Hey @Disneynut68 and @Cootersaurus get to eating and give everyone codes!

1 Like

no excuses! move to real NY LOL!

1 Like

Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr are the same thing.

so we’ve added Canada and Oklahoma as the nearest to me @LanceHung and @assassin_ginger start eating!! LoL

I have a Hardee’s near me. I don’t eat there but am willing if someone is paying.

I wouldn’t wish that meal on my worst enemy! Can’t stomach fast food burgers anymore.
Luckily the Dew and Doritos codes come on Diet Dew or else I wouldn’t get any. bought a couple bags of doritos last year took the codes and gave the bags to other people or brought them to parties

This true for other things, also?

4 Likes

All fast food is bad IMO. Hardee’s actually has decent burgers that are massive. Also heart attack inducing.

Any fast food where they can give you meat at that cheap of a price can’t be good.

Hardee’s in both SC & NC. Don’t usually go there although they do have the “all natural”, grass fed burger. Still prolly won’t go there.

I wonder if everyone who puts in the code gets the camo or if its a chance to win it, how many combos would people buy for this camo i wonder…and how many will never live to see their preorder

Got a Carl’s here and could give a shit about having any camo advertising their food . Their food sucks , it defines the phrase " junk food " , I will buy a " Whataburger " or a Burger King hamburger any day over a Carl’s ,

Damn, I had a double whataburger with a sweet tea for lunch today. Delicious!

Whataburger makes a tasty burger , to bad they are only in Texas and in some parts of Louisiana .