Ceres Junction - Warframe

How the hell do you kill the guy at the Ceres Junction? I’ve tried all my guns and I can’t even seem to damage him / her / whatever the fuck it is. I’m hitting it but can’t even drop the shields.

WTF am I doing wrong?

calling @quantumklutz and @ReaperMan10
or @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx or @GrumpyInUt

Should we create a Warframe forum group?

If you’re using Excalibur, drop down behind either pillar on the left or right, activate your fourth power and just run in and spam your melee button at him. If you happen to die first, just relog the mission because you won’t have enough power for fourth ability if you just retry.

If you’re not using him, equip your companion and your melee weapon with as much freezing damage as possible and run up and melee the shit out of him. This should slow him down to where he can’t do much and you just hammer him.

I had lots of trouble with that guy too.

Hit him with Radial blind first to stun him and also it helps if you mod your mellee weapon for corrosive damage

Lol never played it

Got past him. Used the 4th ability of the Excalibur. Whatever that is. Game is so confusing.

I have 10 odd some warframes now and I always switch back to him for relay bosses. Exalted blade (fourth ability) is OP.

That’s what I used. I never use the abilities other than slash dash. Haven’t really needed to.

Running some frame tonight for anyone interested. @Lala_Calamari @GrumpyInUt @unobtainaballs @ReaperMan10 I’ll be on around 8 pm est

I’ll be on unless I get called into a destiny 2 raid.

I don’t know why I thought you did…