COD 2017...Boots on the ground to draw back some GRG'ers

Hopefully it removes some of the twitchiness. They really lost their way the last few.

At least they are admitting they made a mistake with space.

Boots on the ground is fine but they really need to reinvent the game a bit.

CoD is what it is, a fast paced shooter. I really think they need these changes at the very least.

• Tone down Kill Streaks - they shouldn’t be as big as a factor as what they are. They’re game changers. Especially when 3-4 of them are going off at once.
  • Better Netcode - Lag Compensation is REAL. Faster or better connections get penalized for players that lag. This is bad when the TTK is so quick. You die with no opportunity to do anything.
  • Slower Time To Kill - I know people like the one shot kills thing but it’s just way too fast. The ability to kill in under a second (or half second) is just too fast. Doesn’t give people the opportunity to do anything. First person to shoot wins.
  • Better Map Design - I haven’t played much in the last few editions but it felt like all maps were 3 lanes with designated choke points to force “action”. Also, most maps felt really small so you spawn on top of enemies. Or flip those spawns non stop.

All that said, it’s time for them to CoD4 Call of Duty again. There has to be some type of major change or redesign.

1 Like