Dark and Light Mega Thread

Patch Notes from today.

FYI to add server to your favorites go to steam-view-servers-favorites- then click add server, Enter 181.215.47.221:27015

Then the server will be add to the favorites list in game.

3 Likes

Now that the traders are usable, it looks like gorging yourself on flowers until you learn to make a bed is a non-issue. Focusing potions are dirt cheap once you donate a bit to the innkeep.

1 Like

How was there a level 5 dude in the server that had throwing knives and charcoal and things I haven’t come close to seeing yet let alone at level 5?

Throwing knives are one of the first ranged weapons you unlock. Charcoal comes from player-made campfires - it’s just a byproduct of burning wood.

For some reason, I lost part of my UI. It’s persisted across two plays now. Names and levels don’t pop up above people or creatures for me anymore.

I think that might be a server setting. I don’t have names either unless they are dead or unconscious.

Jammer I got some from one of the asteroid drops. I also go some kind if helmet and some fire stones that summon a fire elemental.

Ok I just glanced down quickly at the person and saw he was loaded with stuff

So apparently the server is set for hardcore mode. I just got killed by a reaper right at the bridge and it is making me create a new character. Not happy right now but I guess it’s better now than later.

Can you change that or we would have to reset?

Already changed.

2 Likes

New patch hit this morning…

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=529180

1 Like

I still can’t clear that 100 gold task.

I was able to this morning before losing my character. The new patch borked the servers, YAY. Going to try and roll it back.

Server is currently fucked. I will let you know when it is back up.

Until this is fixed I will be playing on the unofficial server titled: USA3xALLPVEnoLag

Server should be back up shortly. You will have to start over, but to make up for that I am going to make it 5x XP for a few days.

Well I am now an expert on being level 5-7. Not like the last time we will have to do this.

I have already made it to level 5 on the restart. 3x was the max I could do but it’s good enough.

1 Like

I built a little shack across the bridge from the traders to house some equipment you can’t construct in the city. So far, it’s got a bedroll and mortar/pestle. The door’s unlocked.

I’d like it if you didn’t murder me in my sleep or steal literally everything but I suppose that’s the game.

1 Like

Made the OP a wiki post so anyone can edit it to add info. I added some links. If you come across any good guides edit the post and put them there.

1 Like