Dark Brotherhood DLC coming to TESO

I know a couple of you are still playing this made some DLC will get some more steam behind it

http://www.ausgamers.com/news/read/3548425/the-elder-scrolls-online-to-welcome-the-dark-brotherhood

Awesome, dark brotherhood has always been my favorite.

I think they’ll be removing Veteran Ranks with this update and going solely with Champion Points. Not sure how much of a difference that will make as someone with max Champion Points will be that much powerful than a fresh level 50.

BTW, I’m just about down with the main story for the original game. I have a few things to do to finish out Cold Harbor but I completed the quest lines there last night.

I don’t know if I like the dropping of VR levels but that’s what their doing. Maybe it is being done for newer players because of the grind of getting VR levels; I believe each time a dlc comes out the max champion points cap is increased, is currently 550.

I am only level 28 but the main complaint I hear from people is how awful the veteran level grind is.

Not sure of how long it takes. Currently past half way on Vet 1. None of that was with the XP bonus other than the 10% for eso subscription.

PRICE DETAILS

The full Dark Brotherhood DLC game pack will be included with an active ESO Plus membership. If you are not an ESO Plus member, or your membership lapses, the Dark Brotherhood DLC game pack will cost 2,000 crowns in the ESO Crown Store.

A Dark Brotherhood DLC Collector’s Bundle will also be available in the Crown Store for 4,000 crowns. It includes the Dark Brotherhood DLC game pack, the Highland Wolf Mount, the Sylvan Nixad pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls.

DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK FEATURES & CONTENT

With the purchase of the Dark Brotherhood DLC game pack, you get access to all of the following:

• Access to join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin for hire
  • The Gold Coast, available to characters of all levels, where you can explore Anvil and Kvatch for the first time since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • A new passive skill line, exclusive to members of the Dark Brotherhood
  • Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel
  • New repeatable activities, including:
    • Bounty Quests: The Dark Brotherhood is not the only group on the Gold Coast who offers gold for martial expertise. Daily bounties await you in the cities of Anvil and Kvatch.
      • Take on these quests to conquer delves, battle in the Kvatch Arena, or vanquish a monstrous minotaur!
    • Contract Kill Quests: Elam Drals, the dry-humored Dark Elf assassin that maintains the Dark Brotherhood’s books, diligently keeps a ledger of those whose deaths can be bought with mere gold.
      • Travel across the length and breadth of Tamriel to assassinate marked targets or engage in bloody sprees at the behest of the Dark Brotherhood.
    • Sacrament Quests: Speaker Terenus, an agent of the Black Hand, haunts the Gold Coast Sanctuary to offer the most sacred of missions to assassins of the Dark Brotherhood.
      • Breaking into secured subterranean locations to slaughter targets invoked by the performance of the Black Sacrament. Avoid guards, disable traps, and complete bonus objectives to achieve the highest levels of prestige and reward.
  • The Litany of Blood, a Dark Brotherhood kill mission with targets all around Tamriel
  • Two new delves, Hrota Cave and Garlas Agea, featuring all-new challenges and rewards
  • Two all-new world boss encounters: The Kvatch Arena and Limenauruus the minotaur at Tribune’s Folly
  • Powerful new gear, unique crafting styles, and other rewards inspired by the deadly Dark Brotherhood
    • The new Assassin personality
    • Three new crafted item sets
    • Three new item sets available in the Gold Coast
    • Two new costumes awarded for completing quests in the Gold Coast
    • Two new Mementos and one new Polymorph for earning specific achievements in the Gold Coast
    • The new Viridian Venom Dye, for completing a specific achievement
  • The Assassins League crafting style
  • A brand new in-game musical score, inspired by the Dark Brotherhood and Gold Coast

DARK BROTHERHOOD BASE-GAME PATCH

Upon the release of the Dark Brotherhood DLC game pack, everyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online will receive the base-game patch at no cost. The Dark Brotherhood base-game patch includes many changes and improvements, including:

• The removal of Veteran Ranks
  • Poison-Making, for those who want to be especially nasty to their enemies
  • Toggle-able nameplates for all characters
  • Character name display for Xbox One and PlayStation®4
  • Item locking to help prevent accidental deconstruction of your most valuable items
  • Further improvements to and new features for the Grouping Tool, including a group ready check, vote-to-kick system, and updated queue timer
  • Tons of updates to the Crown Store, including additional character slots, motif previews, and—are you ready for this?—hats! (You can even wear hats with costumes, now!)
  • Craft Bags, for storing nearly unlimited crafting materials, including with ESO Plus membership
  • Improvements and adjustments to Item Traits
  • Ongoing Cyrodiil performance improvements
  • Sanctum Ophidia Trial scaling, rebalancing, and the addition of a Normal and Veteran mode
  • Balance improvements to combat and gameplay abilities, including the Fighters Guild skill line, Vampires, and stamina abilities
  • Revamped store contents for vendors in Cyrodiil, including Champion 160 gear
    • The Elite Gear vendor now features the item sets introduced in the Thieves Guild DLC
  • Nine revamped item sets available from Sanctum Ophidia
  • Two new crafting styles
    • Abah’s Watch: Available from large laundered shipments of goods that the Thieves Guild distributes
    • Thieves Guild: Available from completing Heists to the highest standards of the Thieves Guild
  • …and more!
2 Likes

Necroing old post.

Try as I might, I’m just not digging this DLC at all. I was going to try and force myself to at least bang it out once to just say I did it. I’m really not into all the sneaking around in trespass zones.

Anyone else finish this? Does it get better or is it worthwhile to continue?