Destiny 2: EATER OF WORLDS Raid Lair FOR DUMMIES! yes GRG PC Tonight 9pm

@destinyplayers

We have an initial Raid tonight run of some PC peeps here for good 'ol GRG (and yea some of us are super old, like sean connery old) We often refer to this as the “Tater Raid” on the xbox side

some basics of how we run… this is the normal Speil and normally we give few days once we have a “regular” time…

*All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. *(we are thinking 1000 is probably the LL floor). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.

That said we are expecting:
@guts
@Gigz
@Gomi182
@Masonicmage
@valiantvictory

Possibles/Alts
@okie_outlaw
@seth Kage
@Gatsu

Alts are only alts cuz they did not say they were in or i did not understand it as such… please all interested join comms channel
and we will run as many teams and ppl as we can through tonight

1 Like

Would have loved to join but knocking out a bunch of overtime that will get me nothing in return.

thanks for hopping in @Xionergy we (@valiantvictory @gomi182 @Gigz )ended up running prophecy and a master nightfall. imho we had a good start for a pc destiny crew, I know there a re a few that could not make it but might next time