Destiny 2 - Nightfall / Ratking - [PS4]

Hey @DestinyPlayers.
I should preface this with a reminder to all that I’m on PS4.

So I’ve managed to do the Ratking this week against the current NF.
I never came close before, so it’s probably due to the current strike / modifiers.

If anyone wants to run it, either tonight or sometime before Tuesday, let me know.
Obviously we can only run 3 of us at once, but attempts are 22 minutes max, so we could get a few attempts / people through each evening.

If you’ve done it before and want to help, that’s cool.
Remember you’ll need to have the Rat King weapon equipped on the character you’re running with for it to count toward the quest (for the person who needs to complete the quest).

If you just want to run the Nightfall itself, that’s fine too - though we will prioritise those who want to complete Ratking.

Mention in the comments below:

• PSN handle
  • Dates / times available (before Tuesday)
  • If you need to complete the quest OR are willing to help

Thanks!

1 Like

PSN:

Olz_3

Dates/times:

Thursday 26th - 19:00 EST
Friday 27th - 19:00 EST
Sunday 29th - 19:00 EST
Monday 30th - 19:00 EST

Quest Completed:

Yes

I need a few people to run me through the NF. I am currently stuck at 270. I should be on around 9:30 to 10:00 est

I won’t still be around, just coming offline now.
I’ll probably be around Friday, more likely Sunday/Monday.

Sorry, I kind of took a break last night. Perhaps tonight we can get something going?

I have not even started the rat king quest on any of my characters, but I need to do that and maybe Saturday, Sunday, or Monday night I can do the nightfall part of the quest. I am usually on for sure around 8-8:30 PM CST. Sometimes when I can squeeze some time in before then I will be on. I would like to finish that quest on one of my characters, but if I don’t this week it is not the end of the world.

I also have the last part of the Drang quest to do. It is the Exodus Crash strike. It says to do it with a fireteam, but I may be able to just do that through the regular match making.

Pretty sure it doesn’t matchmake.

You don’t need to complete the Strike though, just get to the named Servitor (his name matches the one in the quest description) and kill him.
He’s pretty easy and you can just leave at that stage.

1 Like