Destiny 2 Raid!

@DestinyPlayers @PlayStationPlayers

Is there any interest in getting a PS4 Raid Group together this weekend? Let me know.

UPDATE:
It seems we have some interest. I would like to plan a start time of 9pm EST tonight.
Here are the PSN names I have so will be playing including myself:
Scuba_Steve1984
AgentBond001
Partho23
mnvikesfan612
Olz_3

As long as everyone above is still interested and the time works, we should only need one more which I can create a LFG group to get.

1 Like

I would be up for givng it a try. I haven’t read or watched any spoilers, so I’ll be going in mostly blind.

Same here! Did I not mention I’ve never done the raid and have no idea what kind of pain I’m getting myself into?

I want to do the raid. I did a little bit of it last weekend (just learning) with @unobtainaballs and some others. I unfortunately will be out of town this weekend. Hopefully I can raid with some people in the future.

1 Like

Luckily Destiny 2 isn’t going away for awhile so we can definitely set something up another time.

1 Like

I did do some of the raids in Destiny 1, but always with others who knew what they were doing.

1 Like

Yes, I did every Raid multiple times except for the very last one. Had a blast! I hope this Raid is as fun…

I can explain most of the raid fairly well, except for pleasure gardens and fatman…I mean Calus boss fight.

1 Like

Ok so far we have 3. If anything we can use LFG to fill the rest if needed. As time gets closer I’ll update with a timeframe.

I just need to get my toon up. At 240 now. Should be ready to go tomorrow

1 Like

Sounds like @Need_Rounds_Now may be joining if everyone is ok with a Sunday raid.

I might be around tomorrow evening depending on when you start.

Ok. I’m going to confirm PSN names and time later today.

1 Like

Just saw your update. If the start time is 9 EST. I will have to bow out. It will probably go too late for me.

Sorry, I hope we can try again next weekend.

Running behind so I’m going to have to postpone this for next weekend.

If we make it Sunday again I can join - working lates that week.

1 Like

Or, perhaps we can get some people this Wednesday for community day?

Worth a try!
I can throw up a post but I can’t stay up as late this week, so I either won’t join or won’t be around for long.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Destiny 2 Raid (Xbox) - 23rd Oct