Destiny Farewell Raid Tour

I think it might be a good idea to revisit the Destiny Raids before Destiny 2 ships. I know a few people haven’t done all of them and it’s been awhile since I’ve been through them. I need to figure this out a bit but I’d like to gauge interest in running through the raids one last time.

Who’s interested? Who hasn’t done them yet? If I get enough players I’ll put together a few Raid nights.

@DestinyPlayers

You can count me in. I’ve onky gone through Kings Fall and Wrath of the Machines, so this will be fun.

Count me in too. I’ve only gone the last couple of raids.

1 Like

I’m going to have to pick a date to start this.

Also, I can imagine this being an event we work on during the summer. Especially if we’re bringing in people new to the raids.

If anyone from @PlayStationPlayers is interested in this then let me know.

1 Like

I’ve done all the raids. Ran new Crota once. I’m down for helping out if it’s the original versions. Not interested in learning the new mechanics of the leveled-up raids.

I’m interested. I’ve done all the raids like a sweaty try-hard…
Oh wait… we already had Destiny Snobs.
I’m a donkey… a slow moving donkey.

2 Likes

I’d be interested. On PS4.

Haven’t played in a few months, don’t think my light level was high enough for the Lords of Iron raid

Guessing you are on the East Coast?
I’m in UK, so would have to plan a time ahead. Maybe a weekend would be best.

What is your light level? I haven’t played in a long while but I hit 400 ish before I stopped.
Could always start with the older Raids anyway.

I’m east coast USA time.

1 Like

I’m definitely interested in this… just haven’t done the newest one yet (still only around 350 light). I took several months off of playing all video games, but I’m back at least one night a week now. I’m pretty experienced in VOG and Crota, but only ran Taken King one a couple of times. I’ll be doing strikes to level up otherwise since I don’t have many friends playing this.

I’ll be down. Hopped back into Destiny just to fool around and shoot stuff. Wouldn’t mind taking a crack at the raids. Maybe a weekend night (Fri or Sat) would be best since it takes a couple hours to run through a raid. Knowing GRG, we will probably take longer but have fun doing it.

4 Likes

I have never done a raid. Except for a couple strikes, I’ve been lone wolfing it. The D2 hype got me to log back in, and I’m having a blast. I’m very low light…around 310. But is someone doesn’t mind me derping along, I’d be down. PS4.

Have it on XBone as well, but even lower LL…like around 275.

Didn’t have you added on PSN for some reason, probably presumed you played your Xbox mostly.

Just added you.
Feel free to shoot me a message if you are playing Destiny and fancy teaming up for summat.

I am interested in running this as well.

Never done one, I’m interested.

I am interested. Just got into destiny in the last week or so. Light level is just over 100 but playing quite a bit.