Discord Banner?

1,063 votes and 65 comments so far on Reddit

1 Like

I’m not sure what this is. Could you please explain? Use small words, I’ve been drinking.

1 Like

I think he is talking about this.

I believe that is a discord partner perk. Checking into it.

Oh, I think we’re a few thousand short of partner status.

What they are looking for Partner status:

• For Twitch broadcasters, we look for streamers that have around 10,000 followers and at least 100 concurrent viewers. You must be streaming at least 4 times per week.

• For Mixer broadcasters, we look for streamers that have around 10,000 followers and at least 50 concurrent viewers. You must be streaming at least 4 times per week.

• For YouTube, we look for channels with at least 100,000 subscribers and 10,000 average views per video. You must also upload 2-3 videos per week.

• For Reddit communities, we take a look at subreddits that have 8,000+ subscribers.

• If you represent a non-profit, we want to work with you too! Submit an application along with the EIN that matches your organization and you’ll hear from us soon.

• Remember that if you’re currently not actively engaging your community on Discord, you will not be accepted into the partner program. Partnership on any platform does not guarantee partnership with Discord.

They appear to be testing it on Verified Servers. Maybe with eventual roll out to Partnered or lower class servers?

Grex applied so we’ll see if they have pity on us. You do realize we’ll just post up a pic of a dog pooping.

1 Like

ice cream pooping GIF by Kobie

1 Like