Epic Steep moments and fails.

Post them if you got them…

I did a wing suit jump where my feet were literally carving the snow… that shit was intense.

Not me, but I now have some dumb ideas.

1 Like

I really like this game

Me too. I preordered yesterday.

I’m enjoying it. I think the map and menus are a little clunky with the controller but overall the game is a blast.

Hey @D1G1TALC1PHERS, watch where you’re flying next time would ya? lol

@Cptnkillr

2 Likes

I am not a fan of the menus either. There is no reason to have that mouse pointer type navigation in a console game.

1 Like

I’ll probably play sometime between Tues & Thurs for sure. I suck at the hang glider thing. Need to get better with that firggin thing. It’s kinda boring. lol My least favorite. It’s great if you are exploring and need to get from one mountain to the next, but the events are kinda blah.

I’m still trying to do the wingsuit bone collector one where you gotta thread the needle through the rocks

The trick to the Paraglider is let the wind take you. You really only need to steer left and right. Occasionally you may have to correct up and down, but that is rare. At first I was over correcting way to much but now that I just do little corrections here and there and stay on the line as good as I can I will at least get silver.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Cptnkillr/video/24271998

I ended up completing it… but this happened like 30 times.

First person view eh? Do you find it easier in that view?

It wasn’t easier… but it was more fun that’s for sure.

Now I’m doing the flight of the Valkyrie one lol

I should be online tonight playing STEEP for a little bit. Hope to group
up with you and Dig. I think we are the only 3 GRG members playing this
game. )-:

Cool I created a challenge for you scrubs. Haha

I"m still getting use to the clunky mountain view menu navigating and
stuff. Is there a way to see a list of available events by category
instead of searching around the mountain map event by event to see what
they are?

I’ve been using the color coding.