ESO - Could Use Input On A Build

I don’t make the best charater building choices in MMO’s, so I’m hoping to get input from someone who’s versed in Elder Scrolls Online.

Currently, my main character is a Level 33 Nord Dragonknight, and he is in desperate need of a respec. I’m reading online that they make a farily decent tank, so I want to respec to that. I can’t find a decent example of a build for this.

I should’ve probably mentioned, I’m playing it on Xbox One. If someone wouldn’t mind assisting me with this build, it would be greatly appreciated.

I’m not up to date on builds and I don’t have a dragon knight. I’ll see if I can find you something you can use.

What faction are you in? Most of GRG are in AD.

I’m AD as well.

Maybe try this?

Are people moving back to ESO. I bought it and played just a bit and stopped. May download it again if there are some people playing more of it. I’ll be a total newb.

There are a few of us on that are noobs as well! I’m lvl14 nightblade assassin. It’s good with the double xp event going on to level and just play around. Screw being verbal about it.

1 Like

I have a high level Sorcerer. I spent tonight working on my lowbie. Not sure how to get the double xp or where it is. He’s only level 6 (still think it’s higher than @anon42851937).

2 Likes

The event is in windhelm in the northern part of skyrim. The best way to get there is to transport to someone in party who is already there. Being AD, you’d have to go a long distance to get there.

Really want to get the Nightblade to 15 so I can carry 2 weapons. Then maybe play around in the low level PvP zone.

@VengefulJedi, I would use that Deltias website but not that laceration build for a tank Dragonknight. There is a Tremorscale hybrid tank Deltias has listed in his builds specific for a Nord. I was building one, it’s pretty versatile & fun to play.

Thanks everyone! I’m gonna investigate these builds & see what stands out the most! :slight_smile: