ESO Guild Roster Clean up 8/18/18 - 8/19/18

Just wanted to give a heads up that I will be going through the ESO Guild Roster (Xbox) and doing a little house cleaning and looking for anyone not active within the last 6 months. Nothing personal and if you are one who ends up being removed and picks the game back up we will get a new Guild invite sent out.

The roster clean up will take place this upcoming weekend 8/18/18 - 8/19/18. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Also if you are someone who hasn’t been active you are missing out on some content with the Summerset expansion that is out and some new DLC coming out later this month - get off your asses and join us!

@ESOPlayers

I will come back…sometime…but you can kick me is you need to

1 Like

Not even sure if I’m in there or not but kick me out if so. I will only be mad for a few minutes

1 Like

I said to only keep the good members but then I’d be by myself in the Guild.

1 Like

We gotta head hunt @ezekielJP. Put down Destiny!

1 Like

Don’t piss off HR and remove me.

1 Like

If… If I’m still on there, go ahead and remove. Lala prolly already did it but still

1 Like

I have the same non-committal answer as valiant…I’ll be back eventually but if you need to you can remove me.

1 Like

Lol But then we’d have to flip for who gets to be the healer.

1 Like

We are mostly talking about long term MIA people. The guys want to recruit for the guild and think that having a ton of MIA members looks bad. So really anyone that hasn’t played in a few months or so.

1 Like

We can also re-add anyone.

1 Like

If we run trials there is a seat at the table for both of you. :wink:

1 Like

You can remove me if you haven’t already.

I agree with this. I am most likely not coming back so you can remove me.

Be sure to keep EvolveYourself on the roster

3 Likes

Yes, of course. He’s not going anywhere.

1 Like

What ever happened to that Texas Creeper Crew guy? He can prolly be kicked.

I cleaned up the clan last night. I think it’s pretty good.

Now if @SoInZane can find some suckers to join…

1 Like

I recommend a suspicious van with a sign on the side “free kittenz and candy inside”…lol what do you think?

3 Likes

I see you’re aware of the typical GRG recruitment campaign.

2 Likes