ESO Nightblade builds

The Champion points go faster when you are lower CP level. When you get past max they go slower.

Max is 160. I have 142.

I was referring to the current cap of 561 CP.

Yo, I gotta grab new mike for guild chat.

Ding, Iā€™m 50. And I have 143 Champion points. Now I have to start looking up some endgame gear and builds.

Iā€™ll probably bang out the 2 other zones in the main area for AD to rank up my weapons and armor skills. Then maybe set this as a PvP playtoy. Need to go back to my Sorcerer. Heā€™s almost as neglected as @Gunnyā€™s Xbox. (And apparantly Gunny played ESO at one point).

2 Likes

Iā€™m 160+ in champion points now. I need to start looking at getting proper gear and get my bills right. Iā€™m still not 50 in the bow yet.

Spent a few hours in pvp. Hooked up with a solid group and got a Fuck ton of kills and Alliance points. I think it was double AP this weekend.

@deSoldier2001 Can you craft any of these items? If so, what materials do you need? I want to gear out the Nightblade a bit.

Iā€™ve found since returning to this game, with all the changes implimented since that my CP98 Battlemage is not working very well. She doesnā€™t deal nearly enough damage. Sheā€™s great for soaking it up but frustrating to use. Iā€™ve started a straight up High Elf Mage with focus on Storm and Dark Magic. Iā€™m using the character I quest with the SO to build light armor for it. Iā€™m trying to stick with light armor, but holy hell you take a lot of damage at the lower levels. I think this build will work a lot better, especially now that I somewhat know what Iā€™m doing.

I want to make a straight up PvP character as well. Iā€™ll have to look up builds for that since Iā€™ve never touched that aspect. But it looks interesting.

Youā€™ll want to wear Medium and Heavy armor while leveling if for only to level those up. Also, you may have bonuses at end game that you can get for slotting a different piece of armor.

I need to make a decision to stay Dual Wield or switch to 2 handed Great sword. I leveled up Dual wield to 50 but 2 Handed is around 10. It takes forever and a day to level gear. My bow is only 47.

I also should look into my Sorcerer and see where he is in PvP and PvE. Heā€™s 50 as well. I havenā€™t played the character since I started the Nightblade (no reason other than I wanted to get the NB to 50).

BTW, PvP is fun as all hell. I could probably just play that only in ESO and be happy. I just love that style game mode so much (spent a million hours in GW2ā€™s WvWvW which is a smaller scale Cyrodiil).

1 Like

Itā€™s never double XP as far as I know. I do think that last patch may have tweaked the AP gains in Cyrodill, last time I killed the AP rewards were greater, almost 1K per kill as compared to 500 AP, perhaps some incentive for players.

All my toons are built around PvP except one tank & one stam sorc for Maelstrom arena. Pvp can be addicting and major grind.

No, last weekend was Double AP rewards for Cyrodiil.

Our first test will be set up as follows:

• For a period of one week, all Champion Points will be disabled on all Campaigns on all platforms and megaservers
  • During this time, AP gains in all Campaigns will be doubled, both to compensate for lack of CP and also to incentivize players to PvP so we can record as much data as possible
  • Campaign durations and leaderboards will not be adjusted during this week
1 Like

I can craft everything listed except those prismatic glyphs. It is quite a bit of materials needed. For custom gear the mats are more per item. I think for heavy is 130 rubedite, medium 120 x5, and light 120 ancestor silk. Iā€™ve have only crafted 2 custom sets for myself since they take some much mats.

Also, do not have Endurance rings, you can buy those prolly failry cheap now guild traders.

Apparently Champion points and skills are what is lagging Cyrodiil.

Simply put, Azuraā€™s Star (the non-Champion Point campaign) runs much better, more efficiently, and is overall a much better PvP experience than the standard campaigns such as Trueflame or Haderus. Now that weā€™ve had a significant population density in Azuraā€™s Star, we strongly suspect what has been theorized for a long time: Champion Rank passives and abilities are causing too much server load, especially in situations like Keep battles where there are tons of players in one place.

Iā€™ll see what I have. I should have a good amount of mats. Itā€™s 120 per medium gear?

Iā€™ve played Azura 1 or 2 since it changed to non champion, it is much harder to stay alive, and it is sparsely populated. Could be option to avoid lag, and possibly obtain emperor. I find it to be easier to get higher on scoreboard in less populated campaigns.

120 per, yes. You can buy mats too, fastest way.

Might need to start running some Clockwork delves and Dungeons. I also like that this is a dual wield build.

One question, how the fuck do you get gold spriggans jewelry? Iā€™ve have yet to get a gold drop, let alone jewelry. I must be ESOing wrong.

Wait until the new expansion. You can craft and improve your jewellery. Otherwise you have to grind the over world events in some province.

I did a Clockwork City Trial tonight. Took 3 hours. I hate that place.

The trial or just Clockwork City? The story was ok but scenary was meh.

FTFY