ESO Turns 4 - 100% XP event!

Who can send me a guild invite? I ran some last night and will be on and off throughout the weekend as well if anyone will be on. Im still a lowbie but hopefully can put in some hours and get leveled up pretty quick.

I’ll do so shortly.

1 Like
  1. Eyes are bleeding. Ran the XP train some. Then hit some dungeons with @Grex and @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx (who tanked for days while us scrubs did zero damage). I should be better now as I’ve updated my gear.

Hopefully I’ll ding 50 by the end of the weekend so I can start leveling this character proper. Also will need to run some dungeons for gear.

Had a vet emergency and had to jump off early. I’m usually down for running Pledges and other Undaunted dungeons. Still grinding out a couple pieces of gear for my healer. The staves for my two toons will be later, and a lot harder.

I’ll be running dungeons soon. Looking to try out this build, it’s a DPS PvP build.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-pvp-build1/#conte

Who needs charts just randomly select things that are cool.

1 Like

This is why Grex told you the wrong Tera server.

Blood Spawn shoulders are fairly easy. They drop regularly from the dungeon and from the daily purple activity finder. The head is in Vet only, but has 100% chance to drop. It’s what I’m using on my tank for Normal Trials and even Vet Undaunted dungeons.

Hulking Draugr drops regularly as well. I just took apart a ton of those pieces.

If you’re running a PvP build in PvE dungeons, you wontt be dealing nearly the damage you would be. Take a decent sword and board or other weapon and get your xp

I hear you, I wish they had dual specs so I can switch roles.

Once I hit 50 I’m going to start focusing on the gear. I may also completely change my build as well. We’ll see.

I don’t know how many times I’ve respecd now. It’s been at least 4. I’m finally on the right path for what I want with all three toons. Just grinding out some final gear. I still need 2 more sets for my tank for Vet Trials as well. Plus with jewellery crafting coming, I’m sure everything will change again.

30 minutes of xp train, 1 level. Now 42. I’m expecting the last 8 to really take some time. Even with the 100% and 50% boost running.

Start doing some zone dailies. Gold Coast, Wrothgar, Vvardenfell. Massive XP

Might have to. I’m not sure what Waypoints I have unlocked. I haven’t done any quests yet on this guy. Just the XP train and whatever the quests from the dungeon run the other night.

Don’t forget about Pledges.

I’ll be on today. I can run you through some dailies if you’re trying to hit 50. I also have Ambrosia

Ding, ding, ding. The Dragon Knight is now 50. Talk about power leveling. I never want to do a Dolmen again.

I did the “saviour of nirn” achievement. I can DEFINITELY relate. Congrats. What’s next?

I’ll need to see how many skill points I have and if I can pull off that build yet or not. I’ll also start buying some gear. I did get a ton of gold just running those dolmens nonstop.

Boo… Play MOAR forza!

I’ll keep. My eye out for Hulking Draugr. It drops like crazy in that one dungeon

I’m also going to need to unlock Vigor so I guess I’ll be doing some form of PvP. Probably more Cyrodiil as I actually enjoy that.