ESO Turns 4 - 100% XP event!

https://i.imgur.com/FouNxhv.jpg

It’s time to level up your characters! ESO is starting their annual Birthday event starting April 4th and running until April 16th. No excuse now to not have an end game character. It’s a shame the Double XP doesn’t count towards Horse Wang Upgrades.

ACHE FOR CAKE!

Are you ready to celebrate another year of The Elder Scrolls Online? Let’s party! Here’s everything you need to know to join in the festivities during our in-game anniversary event:

• The anniversary event begins on Wednesday, April 4 at 10:00AM EDT and runs until Monday, April 16 at 10:00AM EDT.
    • To join the event, visit the famous Chef Donolon in Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall, or Davon’s Watch and complete his Anniversary quest “Ache for Cake." You can get directions to Chef Donolon’s location by obtaining a Jubilee Cake Voucher free of charge from the in-game Crown Store.
  • When you complete “Ache for Cake" you’ll receive the brand-new, three-tiered Anniversary Jubilee Cake. It’ll be added to your Mementos within your Collectibles UI.
  • Activate the cake to place it in front of your character, then use it to enjoy a tasty slice and receive a two-hour 100% XP buff that stacks with any other active XP bonuses that your character might currently be enjoying (such as those from scrolls or ESO Plus membership).

https://i.imgur.com/fkh5Y22.jpg

MORE REWARDS

It’s ESO’s anniversary, but during this event, everybody gets presents! Throughout the event, any daily or weekly quest you complete will earn you an Anniversary Gift Box (in addition to their regular rewards). These reward boxes contain crafting materials (ore, ingredients, runes, etc.) and a single rare crafting item (Nirncrux, style items, motif pages, etc.) Note: Gift Boxes cannot be earned by completing infinitely repeatable quests.

Rarer rewards include hard-to-get motif pages previously only available in Vvardenfell, the Horns of the Reach dungeons, and the Clockwork City. Even rarer, you could receive a motif page for the brand-new Worm Cult style, a look that can only be found in the Anniversary Gift Boxes!/

GET YOUR DAILIES

To help you identify what daily and weekly quests are available to you, we have also added the “Adventurer’s Almanac, 2nd Edition" to the game. Upon reading it, if you have completed the Mages Guild quest line, the new book will be added to your Eidetic Memory and be accessible from your Journal at any time. You can find the book somewhere near Chef Donolon in each capital city.

The book contains everything you need to know about the available weekly and daily quests, including their location, activity type, requirements, and recommended level of experience to complete. There’s always adventure to be had in Tamriel, and now, you’ll always be able to find it!

@ESOPlayers

1 Like

@xxxNAILBUNNYxxx and @deSoldier2001, do you guys know if this just counts towards new characters or can I earn Champion Points at 100% extra?

Also looks like now may be the time I make my DragonKnight tank (for PvP).

Finally, I may put up an event for this Thursdays for grouping up. Try to speed level / quest (for those interested) and bang out dungeons.

1 Like

It’ll count toward all xp

1 Like

Now I can’t decide what to level. Those champion points are retarded.

Lol well for the Jesters Festival, I leveled from 22 to 50 just doing Undaunted dungeons. Only took 2 or 3 days. CP is easy enough to level as long as you’re challenging yourself.

Probably should go that route. I’ve just been trying to finish out new content. Might just dick around with the DragonKnight for something different.

Have you done the Dragon bones dungeons? If not, definitely Que up for those. They are tough no matter what your skill level. The boss mechanics are quite challenging.

Also, if you need Spriggons gear, those overland word bosses will give you tons of xp during the event.

I’ll try those. I haven’t queued up for many dungeons as my classes are selfish DPS classes and I just figured the queue was massively long.

Maybe I’ll run some as the DragonKnight under tank. Never done any so I’m fucked with the mechanics.

I’ll get in on this for sure. I missed the Jester Festival that @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx had mentioned so this will be good to do. Ill be starting a completely fresh toon on the Xbox. been awhile since I played ESO so will be good to run with GRG and learn the ropes once again.

They’re tough, and require the roles given. If you don’t have proper DPS who can obliterate, a tank who can taunt and keep the enemy busy and a healer who can keep people alive, the Dragon Bones dungeons will wipe the team.

This was my first run with my new tank over 50. I fucked up lol

Just Que as a DPS for any random dungeon. They come up fairly regularly.

When you get close to 50, let me know. I’ll gladly run dungeons. I’m grinding for gear on 3 toons.

1 Like

Right on! Ill hit you up for sure.

@ixL0N3W0LFxi @ezekielJP and I we talking last night and we plan to make a weekly ESO run…prolly just PvE but keep things fun and get delves, dungeons and dolmens done. Maybe this week since the 1st day is a wednsaday for this event (and community night) we will roll there. Not sure what the best night going forward is…when are the other regular @ESOPlayers playing?

1 Like

Hit me up (whether I’m ESO or not). I need to power level the DragonKnight or earn CP for my 50s.

1 Like

I’m off and on fairly regularly. If it’s not late I can join up. I get up at 2am for work.

@ixL0N3W0LFxi is on early…I have been working late…it tends to be like 9:30 pm or later when i get on…anything ESO or Destiny

@ESOPlayers

This starts today.

PSA - All the ingredients for the cake can be found by the chef!

Don’t get suckered into buying anything. You’ll be able to find the ingredients all around where the chef is located.

For real. This shit is insane.

Just be like me and not give a shit about motifs… I just buy the costume from the shop. lol.

Dragon Knight on the stupid Dolmen XP traing is 33. I’ve been popping the 100% cake XP and I bought the 5 pack of 50% XP off the crown store. I wonder how long those last 17 levels will take.

BTW, my eyes are bleeding from that fucking train. I’ll most likely never run a dolmen again.