Final Fantasy 7 Remake Producer Gives Development Update

holding my breath here…maybe it will be good but think we will be milked on this one

2 Likes

Johnny probably owns them all yet never played them.

2 Likes

@anon36214017 maybe i should create discussion on this but: is there a value in playing 20 year old games and getting a feeling of where we were and that may help us appreciate where we are? Some of the games had such horrible one dimensional dialogue and story writing (FF7 was a standout b/c the story was very different than others at the time) but cool game-play and awesome graphics for the time, but meh now . I have replayed some of these games on my phone and ipad and such…games today are judged like movies so old FF titles might not stand up. That said, FF-1-9 are playable on ios devices…might be worth a look

1 Like

Yes. You’re a terrible person

1 Like

Assuming PS4 is truly backwards compatible on the ps3 was FFx and FFxiii and they are middling titles…they are good and not too dated and have some of the old school loot grind we know and love. you have to go back to the original PS to play 7 and 8 and on the console, I suspect time will not have treated them well (compatibility in doubt)

FF7 has long been considered the best of the series…I like xv, some don’t, its the newest one and the battle mechanics are not typical for FF games nor RPGs.

1 Like